Seperate FW & RR speed icons
a while ago i submitted a patch to show seperate speed icons for forward vs rewind (fullscreen video.)  i find this quite nice, especially when mplayer messes up and you have to guess which trigger to pull to get back to play :-)

anyhow, i've verified it can be directly applied to 1.0.0, and i have a new version i'll be submitting this weekend. my new version provides backwards compatiblity for skins without rewind versions of the speed icons as well (and cleaned up the code a bit.)   should i just update my existing submission with new files?

todd
i have my new version tested so i've uploaded it as a new file to the same patch [974379] in sourceforge.

now, if your skin has extra icons for rewind speed as required by my patch, they will get used but if you are using a skin without the new icons, it behaves as if the patch hadn't been applied. (previously rewind wouldn't display any speed indication if the skin didn't have my new icon ids in it.)

i've also changed a long series of if-else-if clauses into a switch Smile

todd
seems reasonable enough. will look at adding it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

cool, thanks.

let me know what you think, and when it goes in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seperate FW & RR speed icons0