Aeon-specific meta-media information index (with Pictures)
In which view? The slideshow only works in the view with one large thumb (A), not the view with 2 smaller thumbs (D).
Fixed my slideshow problem.

For some reason, even though I'd changed my paths from SMB to drive letters, XBMC was still using the SMB paths in the library. I had to delete the database and and set the content again.
1) Can anyone explain how to put the Thumbs for seasons?
I put a folder.jpg in each Season folder, but does not work.

2) How tu pot a thumb for "AllSeasons" ?

I was doing this with MIP before. But makes only poster format
Working on a few things and was wondering if there is a way to store multiple fanarts locally and have them accessible:

fanart.jpg
fanart1.jpg
fanart2.jpg

How tough of a modification would it be to have the system show multiple "Local Thumb"s in the thumbnail chooser?

Is this an AEON thing or (as I suspect) an XMBC restriction?

Thanks!
Out of curiosity - do you have to have downloaded thumbs for the Multi-plex view? Or will it somehow pull the thumbs from your referenced fanart from IMDB?

I just installed Aeon Auriga, and when I go into the multiplex view (not only is it really slow but) it doesn't have any thumbs or fanart listed, and the fanart in the background is not updating either... Wondering if I'm missing something and all the fanart/thumbs have to be local.
Since it's been ignored thus far, I'll pipe in my vote for an explanation of how to organize our Season thumbs. The current build of Aeon on Dharma beta 2 only displays the All Seasons thumb but not the individual seasons.

Been reading the forums all day, I can't find the answer anywhere.

Someone please pipe up on this one!! Thank you!!!!
tvadakia Wrote:Since it's been ignored thus far, I'll pipe in my vote for an explanation of how to organize our Season thumbs. The current build of Aeon on Dharma beta 2 only displays the All Seasons thumb but not the individual seasons.

Been reading the forums all day, I can't find the answer anywhere.

Someone please pipe up on this one!! Thank you!!!!

if you mean aeon65: fixed in next release, poster.jpg was displayed on top of the season thumb.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
In info view for tv shows, folder.jpg is used for the large image, and not poster.jpg. If I choose a cast member, and then click on the tv show, poster.jpg is used for the large image - any idea how to fix that?
is there a walk thru on just getting the .tbn to work or the fanart for dummies because I can not get it to work for the life of me on my xbox

ps sorry for being a noob im just trying to learn and I have one more question is this going to make my xbox faster so it doesnt have to store it locally since it would be on my network harddrive with my movies

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon-specific meta-media information index (with Pictures)0