Focus has problems with latest XBMC Builds ?
Hello Jeroen,

There is problems in your skin in the latest builds of xbmc.

Are you aware of that ?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48533

Let us know if you feel the problem is related to the skin or to XBMC.

By the way, I wanted to tell you, that I really like your skin : simple and clean : great job !
I wasn't aware of those in particular, but it seems it was an xbmc issue, but I know there are some issues on Focus' side too which I plan to fix in the upcoming days.

Cheers Smile
It was fixed in XBMC's SVN - it was due to vis conditions followed by whitespace.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Jeroen Wrote:I wasn't aware of those in particular, but it seems it was an xbmc issue, but I know there are some issues on Focus' side too which I plan to fix in the upcoming days.
Cheers Smile

I Think that if you are able to fix the very few bugs that remains, your skin would be perfect, and should be included in the default XBMC Realeases.

Fix them and start a new one Laugh !

Also, if you are interrested, I can translate to french the strings.xml.

Let me know if you are interrested
miljbee Wrote:I Think that if you are able to fix the very few bugs that remains, your skin would be perfect, and should be included in the default XBMC Realeases.

Fix them and start a new one Laugh !

Also, if you are interrested, I can translate to french the strings.xml.

Let me know if you are interrested

Sure, send the strings file to me and I'll include it in an update. Upload it somewhere or PM me and I'll give you my email so you can send it. Cheers
And I am working on a new one Smile
Thanks for your kind words Smile
seems like the changes in the skin engine affect focus.. i am no longer able to add a new source to xbmc when using your skin. the dialog appears (select source or hit search), but it seems to have no focus anymore.. i can "hear" my keystrokes with sound turned on, but nothing happens onscreen.

beside this, the other dialog windows respond as usual.
cheers,azido :;):
azido Wrote:seems like the changes in the skin engine affect focus.. i am no longer able to add a new source to xbmc when using your skin. the dialog appears (select source or hit search), but it seems to have no focus anymore.. i can "hear" my keystrokes with sound turned on, but nothing happens onscreen.

beside this, the other dialog windows respond as usual.

Hi Azido, this is a known issue. I have a fix for it, but I want to include a couple of other changes to before releasing an update. Available time is limited for me at the moment though
Jeroen Wrote:Hi Azido, this is a known issue. I have a fix for it, but I want to include a couple of other changes to before releasing an update. Available time is limited for me at the moment though

i hear you loud and clear..

note that in video screen, when you press skip, there is also a color tag missing on the status display, resulting in / [COLOR=SUBLABEL TEX.. display..

FYI: it is line 172 of DialogSeekBar.xml where you missed the "/" on the closing [COLOR] tag.

btw: if you have such limited time: any chance you release an unprotected textures.xpr so i can add my own textures there? Wink
Search for [COLOR] in 720p folder and replace w/ [/COLOR]
If i remember correctly there are 3 color tag missing

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Search for [COLOR] in 720p folder and replace w/ [/COLOR]
If i remember correctly there are 3 color tag missing

yeah i found that one. right now i found two.. where's the third? Wink
azido Wrote:yeah i found that one. right now i found two.. where's the third? Wink

Line 172 - 720p\DialogSeekBar.xml

Line 151 - 720p\PlayerControls.xml

Line 178 - 720p\VideoOSD.xml
great, thank you Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Focus has problems with latest XBMC Builds ?0