Cbr files open in slideshow
Has something changed recently that would cause cbr files to go straight to slideshow when opened? It's been working fine for me, until I updated to 19742 tonight.. Tried one of my older builds from a few weeks ago and it's not happening.. I'll investigate it further to see which build it stops working, but thought I'd ask in case it's something obvious..
Ok, I narrowed it down further..

Works fine in 19161

19255. When opening a cbr file, it opens in slideshow.. Was this intentional?

Looking at the trac, I'm guessing Changeset 19181 is what causes this..
Hi

I had the same problem when I upgraded. If you go into settings and uncheck one of the options (can't remember which one - it might be slideshow effects) it all works as it did before...

GW
Short of raising the 'time per image' setting, I don't see any other options that effect it..
Hi

Can't remember the particular option - when I get home tomorrow, i'll post the exact steps

GW
I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a new automatic slideshow option that I was missing somewhere.. or that something else was suddenly causing this..

but I guess I'll just make a ticket for it..

Not a big deal since I can set the slideshow to 100secs, but would be better if it were fixed..
Hi, sorry I forgot to post..

On the PMIII skin go into Settings>Pictures>Slideshow, then uncheck the "pan and zoom effects" option..

That will solve the problem..

GW
Ohh.. Thanks for posting.. That's not the issue I was having.. I do have that option turned off though..

With the latest build, when I open a cbr file, it flips the page every 9 seconds (or however long the slideshow timer is set for) Which used to only happen if I clicked slideshow.. So I had to set the timer higher otherwise the pages flip on their own..

Are you not having that issue?
Hi

I don't think I'm having that problem because I can read my comics fine - I haven't noticed XBMC going to the next image until I press the 'next' button.

I'm using 9.04 alpha release (I don't know what SVN it is) at the moment.

I'll check tomorrow and report back..

GW
Hi

Yeah I have this bug too. The reason I haven't noticed before is that I read my comics on my TV and zoom in automatically so that I can read the words. The transistion stops after you've zoomed in

GW
Yea, I noticed that as well.. I always zoom in too..

It's not a big deal, but it's not something that was happening until a few weeks ago..

Thanks for confirming.. It's always hard getting to the bottom of comic problems on here since there are so few of us..
Thank you Wiso and JMarshall for looking into this so quickly..

Just tried it out with the latest and all is well again in comic land..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cbr files open in slideshow0