How Best To Setup DVD Folder With Multiple Discs?
Hi All,

Most of my video library has scanned into library just fine now. However I have a particular situation that I was hoping to get some feedback on. I have a few boxed set DVDs that I have ripped to HDD like so...

e:\best of the beverly hillbilies\

and there were 3 discs so under this folder I have...

\1
\2
\3

each containing the video_ts and audio_ts folder structure and related files.

These don't show up in my library, presumably because they are another "folder deep" than regular single disc dvds.

How would be the best way to set this up to get them to show up in my video library? Previously under MCE/MyMovies the Best of the Beverly Hillbillies showed up as a single item and then when I selected to watch, it would go to another screen and show discs 1, 2 and 3 and I could select which one to watch. Is there a way to have something like that (from libary view) in XBMC. Just looking for inputs on how ppl are handling this situation best. Thanks in advance...cheers.
Probably not what you are looking for, but i always make an iso. That way you don't have a lot of directories, the movies is just called movie (year).iso, just like every other movie, no exceptions, no extra directories.

neeltje57

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How Best To Setup DVD Folder With Multiple Discs?0