XBMC will have a booth at LinuxTag 2009 in Berlin - Your help needed!
Information 
Team XBMC is proud to announce that we've gained a sponsored booth at Linuxtag 2009 in Berlin. This is a great opportunity for the XBMC team to spread the word throughout the opensource community as a whole, and a great opportunity for users in and around Germany to meet up with developers.

We have some work to do to prepare for Linuxtag - we need to design up some posters to decorate the booth, produce some leaflets or cards to give out to attendees and organise some equipment so as to showcase XBMC in the best way that we can.

If you think you can help out with Linuxtag preparations, whether it may be helping with ideas as to what we can do in and around our booth, helping with designs for posters, cards or leaflets, or to assist with equipment or manning the booth, then please let us know by posting below.

Linuxtag 2009 takes place from June 24-27 at the Fairground in Berlin. See www.linuxtag.org for more information.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

We have also posted about this event on the official XBMC Facebook Fan page, checkout http://www.facebook.com/XBMC

Please also consider RSVP there if you will just be attending LinuxTag and plan to stop by our booth to say hello Wink
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Cool stuff, who will be there from the devs ? About a 3-4 hour drive I reckon from my place, might have to check it out Smile
These ones will be there for the major part of LinuxTag:
jmarshall, pike, MaestroDD, Blittan, Gamester17, motd2k

Then there might be some other devs joining in friday and saturday.
Guys, do you still need help on the booth? I'm not yet sure if i got time, but _Clumsy_ from #xbmc-linux told me he's at your booth on saturday and he would give me a ride to Berlin.
Will drop you a PM.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Hi guys, I am just new here, but I do live in Berlin and I have a car Wink - So if there is any help neede in transporting things or arranging local stuff, drop me a line and I'll see if I can help out!
Great, think we still have issues with transporting tv's to/from the rental Smile jmarshall is the one you need to talk to, send him an email jmarshall(a)xbmc.org (a) = @
Delivery has been included with the rental, so we don't need a car for that.

There's a couple of other things we might want to arrange - drop me a PM.

Cheers,
Jonathan

AH, damn! - For some reason I wasn't subscribed to this thread and just saw your anser now! - Real sorry for that one! I hope, things went well, anyway... Maybe next time..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC will have a booth at LinuxTag 2009 in Berlin - Your help needed!1