Music Playback issues
Ok guys, I really need your help. When I start playing a song, impossible to skip to the next one if I'm in album for example. Tried my remote. Tried "tab" and clicking on the skip ico, nothing works.

The weird thing is that it actually does display the appropriate song title once i chose it but nothing happens songwise, it keeps playing the same song.

Any idea what's going on?
anyone?
LOL is it possible that you are a bit impatient? You can't really expect to get an answer within 1h 34min for instance not as it is not even 9am at my place and even earlier in UK etc... Sometimes it can take a few hours - maybe even 1 or 2 days - until you get an answer.

I don't think that this is an Aeon related issue. Did you try with other skins (e.g. PM3.HD)? Does it work there?
Just tried, same issue. You're right, not an aeon issue. Any idea?
thesoulhacker Wrote:Just tried, same issue. You're right, not an aeon issue. Any idea?

Ask in the appropriate part of the XBMC forum (depending on your OS etc).
Ok, I think i found the origin of my issue: crossfade. When "crossfade" is activated everyhthing gets screwed so disable it to come back to normal.

This might be a Mac only issue as I didn't see any Windows or Linux users having that same issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Playback issues0