[REQUEST] Media Flagging support in the MediaStream skin?
SlaveUnit Wrote:If you want give me a mockup of what you think would looks good. Like how small and exactly where you think they would look best.
Oh man, my Photoshopping skills are not what they used to be, but I'll give it a shot!
Actually got a great idea in mind for the flags, but I don't know if it's too big of a job Big Grin

I'll post a mockup tomorrow when I get the time Smile
ok or just like put x's then on the picture then label what it is. doesnt have to be pretty.

Im just curious for more placement ideas.
SlaveUnit,

Looks Great!!!

I like what you are doing. I personally dont really like alllll those lables but that is what is great about this skin. you can, pretty easily, make the skin how you want it. it really is not toooo hard.

the next thing I am going to work on it getting the coverflow to zoom. I can not find the correct place to add zoom. I want to make the covers blow up to cover most of the screen.

if you figure that out Smile woo hoo for me.

Have a good day... and once again really nice work.

SoBBie
SlaveUnit Wrote:Although the studio flag is a bit too big. I kinda like this layout a bit more. That way if the studio flag isnt available you wont notice it not being there as much. That is with the default studio flag being blank instead of the question mark.

So on this picture, what does the little film roll in the upper right corner mean? Ive never known.
not positive but think the reel is the defaul... check the images but I am pretty sure that is the default. either you dont have the value or your search is not correct...

SoBBie
im new how do i post please help
Well the reel is there by default for sure in the skin. But I dont know what it means. Because some of my movies have it some dont.
tytyty Wrote:im new how do i post please help

lol you just posted. Welcome.
hi i cant find my movies on my hdd im using windows xp when i go to folder were my movies are there not there but i have a 1TB of them in AVi,Vobs ext
This isnt the right place for that question. But are you looking in the your videos section? I think you would be best off reading the online manual to get you started.
ok sorry can you give me a link please im new
SlaveUnit Wrote:Well the reel is there by default for sure in the skin. But I dont know what it means. Because some of my movies have it some dont.

It's a flag to show whether the movie has a trailer
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Ahhh thanks skunkm0nkee! I never knew. Good feature. Thanks.

tytyty. . . http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=XBMC_Online_Manual
Hmm, doesn't look as good as I'd hoped... What do you think?

I actually still think the flags should be smaller than these!
I've moved the poster a bit to the right to make room for the flags (check my mad photoshopping skillz!Big Grin). Maybe do like Aeon and add a little, opaque circle as a bg for the flags which'll be there even when no flag is available?
... and just to make it clear; this is Photoshop, not an actual screenshot :p
Im not really into that view. One thing to consider is that these are lining up on an x and y axis by the logo's corner (not the center). So trying to line these up vertically can be a challenge with different results for each logo. They will look off centered in that tight of a space. Moreso that lining them up horizontally with more space around them. Does that make sense at all? There may be a way to get them centered but I dont know how.

To move logos around freely -
First size the flags how big you want them to be. Then just look in the xml for the <posx>735</posx> and <posy>-233</posy> beginning at line 979. There are different sections with different positions for each set. IE The rating, studio, format, video, audio. Just play with the x and y numbers until things are moved where you want.

Im not sure how to move the main poster over. But Im sure its in there somewhere just have to see where.

When there is no icon diplayed there are placeholders for it already.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Media Flagging support in the MediaStream skin?0