Question on setting up TV Shows
Have a question on how to set up my files for TV Shows. I have done the majority of my movies, but now want to get some of my TV Shows set up.

For example, I have ISO's for all the discs of the one whole season in the folder. Other than naming the folder, what do I need to do next in able to get everything labeled correctly so that it will show correctly in the Multiplex view of Aeon?

Any help with file structure, naming of banners, episode image, etc would be of GREAT help!

Thanks again
XBMC with regard to TV Shows is really more geared up to having an individual movie file per episode.

What you have is an entire season in one file.... which can still work, just not wonderfully.

You COULD keep the iso as it is, and do the following:

Friends\
--Season 01
----FriendsS01E01.iso

The problem here is that XBMC will assume your Friends video is Episode 01 only.
It will still play, but will show only the info for the first episode.

Alternatively, IF you can split the ISO into the various episodes then this would be better.
This is non Aeon specific, read up in the manual:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post233507
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
just try to name it :
FriendsS01E01-02-03-04.iso

naming should work as when there is double episode on manga.
ppic Wrote:just try to name it :
FriendsS01E01-02-03-04.iso

naming should work as when there is double episode on manga.

Alas, that's quite right... but, the playback's not smart enough to know where to find the episode in the ISO, so will just start from the first menu.
yes but your librairy will show all your episode, if it's only named S01E01, 02 03 04 won't show in the library
ppic Wrote:yes but your librairy will show all your episode, if it's only named S01E01, 02 03 04 won't show in the library

Agreed, I prefer you solution (if he can't rip out the episodes)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question on setting up TV Shows0