music fanart
(2012-05-21, 15:08)dugan26 Wrote: hey guys - I have been away for a bit here - im back working on this -

so i got the two files (thanks!)

but i also need to use an older version of MQ3? - any ideas where i can get that ?

Hi Dugan

If you have the two new files i send you, then no, you do not need the older version anymore. All you need to do is to replace these two files in the current version 2.0.1 and perfecto...Wink

My suggestion to you thought is to not worry about fanart in file mode as it is been taken out slowly and they are not concentrating much on fixing it. The reason for this is that the old versions of MQ use to use filemode alot, but with playlist mode advancing all the time....it has taken over filemode.

...Meaning the best would be for you to get your playlist structured (tag your music correctly, get all your folder.jpg, fanart.jpg, logo.png and cdart.png correct and aslo get your album.nfo/artist.nfo correct) for music and that way you will have fanart in the background and a much better music setup as in filemode - (This however takes time to setup, but is worthwhile Big Grin ... believe me)

Rgds
Manuel
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

got it- thanks
Hi!

Please, can anybody mail me the two files. I have the same problem. My Music fanart is not showing up...

Rgds
Thomas
(2012-06-26, 13:29)badcama Wrote: Hi!

Please, can anybody mail me the two files. I have the same problem. My Music fanart is not showing up...

Rgds
Thomas

Hi Thomas

Send me ur email and will send it

Rgds
Manuel
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

Hello, I have recently installed Eden , and still have the same problems described here with album/ fanart not showing up while music is playing. You can see it on the background while the menu window is focused, but when you go to full screen it goes black. So if replacing those 2 files will fix this, I would certainly appreciate those.

[email protected]

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music fanart0