• 365(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
johnny87au Wrote:Im running Aeon Showmix dharma 2.6 http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82899&page=4 with the XBMC dharma installer so i dont think thats the problem

What are you referring to here ?

The backdrop is called fanart and yes that can be changed from movie info

Stick the image in with the movie and name it fanart.jpg then either use "get fanart" or refresh/reload its the same as I told you for changing the thumbnail except thumbnails can be named a number of ways check the xbmc wiki

If you don't like the artwork xbmc gets then use an external scraper like ember
Tuscani has posted fully working versions of Ember. Search for posts by him in this thread. He built a working 64 bit version too. Just look through the last couple of his posts to get it. He said he was going to post some full sets here soon that don't need minor tweaks.
Is the XBMCstuff module working/available in these latest releases? Thanks for continuing with this project Smile
I'm using the x64 build from Tuscani, it all works apart from TV scraping.

Is there something I need to do to get that working? The Settings page for it is empty, and I get this message in the log when I try to scrape.

Quote:Title: Error
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.85.5.452, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 15/01/2011 17:36:40
===========================================================================================

PS. I tried putting 'xbmc' into the API key box for thetvdb.com but it didn't seem to make any difference.
Just refreshed PC and noticed EMM wouldn't install. Over to XBMC forums and solution on post #5350 works for me. Thanks guys Big Grin
retro83 Wrote:I'm using the x64 build from Tuscani, it all works apart from TV scraping.

Is there something I need to do to get that working? The Settings page for it is empty, and I get this message in the log when I try to scrape.

PS. I tried putting 'xbmc' into the API key box for thetvdb.com but it didn't seem to make any difference.

That box should be empty. All that does is Enable or Disable native scrapers. That's the only thing that menu does. All the options are in the headings "Scrapers-Data" and "Scrapers-Images." Did you get BOTH parts of his 64 bit post? I was having some issues with it when he posted it the first time and then he posted a couple more files for me to add to my install folder and everything is working perfect now.
Hi I just wanted to let you know that this;

Ember Application (Revision: 2385)
Ember API (Revision: 2381)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 2365)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 2385)
Renamer (Revision: 2372)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 2357)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 2302)
Genres Editor (Revision: 2365)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 2365)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 2365)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 2385)

Works like a charm for me!

Sadly it looks like this project is actually dead but the version I mentioned (latest automatically updated through ember-mm) works great for everything whatsoever!
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
bencorn Wrote:That box should be empty. All that does is Enable or Disable native scrapers. That's the only thing that menu does. All the options are in the headings "Scrapers-Data" and "Scrapers-Images." Did you get BOTH parts of his 64 bit post? I was having some issues with it when he posted it the first time and then he posted a couple more files for me to add to my install folder and everything is working perfect now.

Well I think I've put all the right files in the right places according to Tuscani's posts.

The file it's moaning about is ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll, and that's definitely in the modules directory (could be a red herring though).

Here's what I'm seeing after trying to scrape an episode of a show:

In the log there are entries like this:
Code:
Title: Error
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.85.5.452, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
StackTrace:    at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
   at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 15/01/2011 23:04:58
===========================================================================================

Here are my versions from Help>Versions:
Code:
Ember Application (Revision: 19)
Ember API (Revision: 19)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 17)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 17)
Ember XML Scraper (Revision: 17)
Rogue's Movie Scraper (Revision: 0)
Renamer (Revision: 17)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 17)
Media File Manager (Revision: 17)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 17)
NMT Jukebox Builder (Revision: 17)
Notifications (Revision: 17)
Offline Media Manager (Revision: 17)
Web Server (Revision: 17)
XBMC Controller (Revision: 17)
MediaBrowser Compatibility (Revision: 17)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 17)
Genres Editor (Revision: 17)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 17)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 17)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 17)
>>X<<' Wrote:What are you referring to here ?

The backdrop is called fanart and yes that can be changed from movie info

Stick the image in with the movie and name it fanart.jpg then either use "get fanart" or refresh/reload its the same as I told you for changing the thumbnail except thumbnails can be named a number of ways check the xbmc wiki

If you don't like the artwork xbmc gets then use an external scraper like ember

Hey mate thanks, I got the thumbnails sorted so all i do for the background is just get a image and name it fanart.jpg and thats it? Dont have to create a folder like i did with the thumbsHuh .. The external scraper ember doesnt work when it trys find, it might find the NFO and thats it .. doesnt find any thumbs or background drops.. I have the folder named Movies then inside that folder named Alice in wonderland then the movie inside that is called the same "Alice in Wonderland" .. So im not exactly sure why isnt it scraping correctly using ember?
Where can i d/l this as the main site is suspended

thanks
retro83 Wrote:The file it's moaning about is ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll, and that's definitely in the modules directory (could be a red herring though).

Try putting it in the root directory with Ember Media Manager.exe. That's where that .dll is on my original setup.

I have 3 dll that aren't in /modules

EmberAPI.dll
ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
System.Data.SQLite.dll
tyche Wrote:Try putting it in the root directory with Ember Media Manager.exe. That's where that .dll is on my original setup.

I have 3 dll that aren't in /modules

EmberAPI.dll
ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
System.Data.SQLite.dll

Thank you very much, had the other two but not ICSHarpcode. Can't believe i over looked that, especially as it was mentioned in the log. What a plonker.

Seems to be working now Big Grin
TomPiXX Wrote:EmberMediaManager2441

Works for me. Windows 7 x64.

Thanks for your response. That makes two of us. ;-)
Mrkennedy Wrote:Where can i d/l this as the main site is suspended

thanks

Theres a link to a working version on the Facebook page. Works fine for movies, can't get tv shows to work though...
anyone help on page 547?
  • 365(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24