• 369(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
Im also having problems downloading trailers.
Hi all,

Firstly, thanks for an amazing bit of software - I am coming over from Media Companion and can't believe how much easier Ember looks to use.

The only questions I have at the moment are:
1) Is it possible to rename tv episodes on scanning?
2) Is it possible to set the watched status (play count)?

Also.. as a beginner programmer, I would love to learn if I could help in any way/learn a bit about how this sort of project works.. is this possible?
Does EMM-r support the <displayseason> and <displayepisode> fields for .nfo files? If not, is that something possible to be added in the future? It would be nice to be able to have scraped TV shows be able to show specials inline with their season. The TheTVDB.com scraper internal to XBMC takes this sorting into account when populating the database. Take the following TheTVDB.com entry for example. Note that the specials 1 and 2 appear between the normal season episodes 8 and 9.
I thought I would try EMM but when I run the installation program it appears to finish the install but I have no start menu items or shortcuts and not even a folder under programs. The only thing to be found are loads of files under c:\users\xxxxx\AppData\Ember Media Manager. There isn't an uninstall option either within control panel.

What did I do wrong and how can I uninstall EMM.

Thanks

David
HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
HTPC3: AMD E350, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6310, OCZ Agility 3 SSD, Akasa Crypto case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.
Try the revisited thread.
Anyone else got the issue where it's missing entire seasons and there doesn't seem to be any recourse to fix it? Re-scraping and reloading doesn't seem to do anything or if it does you get 1-2 episodes back while the rest are still unlisted, the episodes are there in the folders, and they're all named the same way, can't see why it would miss most/all of them like that.
TugboatBill Wrote:Try the revisited thread.

Hmmm....
I close this thread until any of the original creator/dev reappears.

Discussion to be continued here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90682
  • 369(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24