[MOD] Home Video On/Off
lol,just checked my home and somehow I musta replaced with the original so there was no video window ..checking now
jup..works perfect Smile
well..the video works perfect..but now i noticed again that when i go into any of the menu's (apart from movies) that xbmc lags horribly as it flickers through all the background images over and over (with both home video setting on/off ) and that the backgrounds don't show at all in the main menu with on/off and movie stopped. Am i missing something here?
I don't know what to suggest apart from starting again with a clean build of Augira.
yeah,gonna try that..already have a couple of test skins anyways Smile

ok..works fine with clean skin..slowly gonna add mods n see what brakes it
Hitcher Wrote:Did you replace all 4 instances of this
Code:
<visible>![Control.IsVisible(87) | [Skin.HasSetting(homevis) + Player.HasAudio + Window.IsActive(Home)]]</visible>
with this
Code:
<visible>![Control.IsVisible(87) | [Skin.HasSetting(homevis) + Player.HasAudio + Window.IsActive(Home)] | [Skin.HasSetting(videohome) + Player.HasMedia + Window.IsActive(Home)]]</visible>
in the Includes_Backgrounds.xml?

I got everything but this one. I looked through Includes_Backgrounds.xml and cannot find anything with an 87. I have the following:
<visible>Control.IsVisible(218) | Window.IsVisible(130) | Window.IsVisible(109) | Window.IsVisible(111) | Window.IsVisible(600) | Window.IsVisible(402) | Window.IsVisible(2000) | Window.IsVisible(601) | Window.IsVisible(602) | Window.IsVisible(601) | Window.IsVisible(132) | Window.IsVisible(106) | Window.IsVisible(103) | Window.IsVisible(129) | Window.IsVisible(126)</visible>
</control>

<visible>[Window.IsActive(100) | Window.IsActive(136) | Window.IsActive(107) | Window.IsActive(2002) | Window.IsActive(104) | Window.IsVisible(133) | Window.IsVisible(101) | Window.IsActive(112)] + ![Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(54)] + ![Window.IsActive(Home) + Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)]</visible>
</control>

This is in my 720p folder. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Home Video On/Off0