[Bug?] No Text
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, please forgive me if I have erred (and push me in the right direction?), but I'm having a very weird issue with Aeon Auriga.

I just installed XBMC and Auriga, freshly installed from xbmc.org and github respectively. Launching it for the first time, XBMC was normal, and I switched from the default skin to Aeon.

However, no text appears, at all. I have no clue why this isn't working, I have used older versions of both XBMC and Aeon in the past and I have not had this problem. Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks,
~Overshee

P.S. Could you guys recommend the best way to get pictures, info, and sosuch for my movies and shows?
The weird issue you are having is you did not read the first post in the github thread.
Overshee Wrote:However, no text appears, at all.

Sounds like you don't have the fonts installed. They must be downloaded separately from aeonproject.com (look near the bottom of the page).

Overshee Wrote:P.S. Could you guys recommend the best way to get pictures, info, and sosuch for my movies and shows?

Some recommendations to get you started have just been added to the FAQ (section 2.4).
OMG, please people just read stop posting new threads about no text, come on.

install the fonts!
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Thanks so much, I should learn to read. This can be deleted if need be, thanks for all the help. (Oh, is there an IRC channel for aeon?)

EDIT: I downloaded and installed the fonts, but nothing shows up still, do I need to restart or is something still wrong?
Did you put them in the Fonts folder in the Aeon skin folder?
stoli Wrote:Did you put them in the Fonts folder in the Aeon skin folder?

Aah. Where on the website does it say to do this? But yeah, that fixed it! TYVM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Bug?] No Text0