Linux Upgrade from Eden to Frodo Beta 3 resulted in duplicated entries for rar://
I just upgraded from Eden to Frodo Beta 3 and have a lot of duplicated entries.
It seams to only be movies that is rar'ed.

Down bellow shows the difference between Eden and Frodo.
Code:
select * from files where files.idPath = 234

MyVideos60  ->  Eden
idFile  idPath  strFilename                                                                                                                                  playCount  lastPlayed
1240    234     rar://smb%3a%2f%2fCB%2fdata%2ffilm%2f10000%2eBC%2e2008%2eMULTISUBS%2eREPACK%2ePAL%2eDVDR%2dTheCrown%2fthecrown%2dbcr%2erar/thecrown-bcr.img

MyVideos75  ->  Frodo
idFile  idPath  strFilename                                                                                                                                  playCount  lastPlayed  dateAdded
1240    234     rar://smb%3a%2f%2fCB%2fdata%2ffilm%2f10000%2eBC%2e2008%2eMULTISUBS%2eREPACK%2ePAL%2eDVDR%2dTheCrown%2fthecrown%2dbcr%2erar/thecrown-bcr.img
5129    234     rar://smb%3a%2f%2fCB%2fdata%2ffilm%2f10000.BC.2008.MULTISUBS.REPACK.PAL.DVDR-TheCrown%2fthecrown-bcr.rar/thecrown-bcr.img                                           2009-01-15 04:24:23

I guess this is a bug.
Is the a way to clean it up? (The menu Clean library... did not remove them)
The reason is that one is correctly URL encoded and one isn't. When you updated it should have fixed up the former but it appears it didn't - looks like a bug. Will fix.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I would be happy to test when it is fixed.
It has been fixed Wink

uNi
Nice, I guess it this commit https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/d0f7...ccd6fab1a4
I tested it again with RC2 and it's working now.
Thanks jmarshall

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade from Eden to Frodo Beta 3 resulted in duplicated entries for rar://0