Quick question about Wraplist and Textbox controls
Are textbox controls allowed in wraplist controls? I've tried to include one but I'm not getting anything. The idea solution would be to use a label control but the <wrapmultiline> tag doesn't work in wraplists.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Big Grin
It's not supported, no.

The reason is mostly historical. I'm hopefully going to be able to remove the restriction, but I need to talk with Jezz_X about this.

The reason it's in place is due to the way overlapping labels work in lists. There is special code to allow for labels which overlap to be cropped at different places in order to look the best they can. eg two labels on the same line, one aligned left the other right. If you have a lot of text in the right hand one and a small amount of text in the left hand one, then we crop the text in different ways than if you had a large amount in the left and a small amount in the right.

I'm not sure if this is still needed, or whether or not we can do away with it for multi line labels and so on.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks a lot mate for getting back to me. Shame it's not supported but I understand what you're getting at. Curse my C# brain! Maybe I'll have a gander at the source code and see if I can't wrap my head around C++.

Cheers for looking into it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick question about Wraplist and Textbox controls0