Menu Bar
Is there a way to keep the menu bar stationary at the bottom? I thought I had seen the how to on this site but can't locate it anymore. Thanks!
I don't think so, I know people talked about a menu lock, but I don't think it's been implemented yet.

--FF
it can be done it's locked by default in my version of Auriga for xbox if you want the relevant files download them unzip the .xml files and place them in your skins 720p folder there is then a setting in advnced settings to turn on or off the lock thank's go to g00fy1 he made the mod for my xbox version but it will work on all versions http://www.4shared.com/file/104270395/6bd71cc4/g00fy1s_mods.html Smile
Ps use this at your own risk as it may break any or all of your existing mods if you just want the code look through my thread for the xbox version of auriga and look for posts by g00fy1 as he is the genius who wrote it for my xbox version
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Well it doesn't show for me. Under my advanced, menu options I have the following:
Movie search
TV search
Settings shortcut
watched/unwatched
files view
light/night theme toggle
Ritzie Wrote:Well it doesn't show for me. Under my advanced, menu options I have the following:
Movie search
TV search
Settings shortcut
watched/unwatched
files view
light/night theme toggle

The toggle switch is under advanced settings / home its at the bottom of the list
But by default it locks the menubar in one place you can still move it useing the furniture settings screen and if you copied all those files into your Auriga/720p folder if your running the older stark then it may not be compatible otherwise it does work as i have it working on both my pc and my xbox and they are the same files i use. does the menu bar move up and down on the screen if so you have either done something wrong or it's just not compatible with stark...
I'll try it again today and let you know. Thanks!!
Ritzie Wrote:I'll try it again today and let you know. Thanks!!
any luck getting it to work?
ok its a little different. Under advance, submenu, settings, then untick home menu slide animation on/off
Ritzie Wrote:ok its a little different. Under advance, submenu, settings, then untick home menu slide animation on/off
Yup that's the one the bar should not now move......
I did say it could be done
LOL Yes you did!! Thanks!
your welcome it's allway's good to help folk out. and thank's go to gOOfy1 as he coded it for use on the xbox version
I really can't find that option in the latest build of auriga. I'd like to stick mine at the bottom but have looked high and low for it.
kulprit Wrote:I really can't find that option in the latest build of auriga. I'd like to stick mine at the bottom but have looked high and low for it.
You won't find in aeon because it's a mod made by gOOfy1.
if you want it read through my thread for auriga lite for xbox the code to make it work is posted in there

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu Bar0