OK Devs, next request please :)
I've implimented every request so far. Previous builds, LTCG builds for Xbox, Skins, OSX 10.4 and ITV support, and pretty much every other request to date.

Hit me with something with a little challenge now Smile
Probably not challenging, but I put a suggestion on your forums for you.
I think this might be the next challenge for you.

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6509

If you added the HTML browser, maybe streaming internet video would be a lot easier to implement. Amazon DRM streaming files could be played. And since quicktime can be embedded in html maybe, DRM itunes files could be played as well?
joebrady Wrote:Probably not challenging, but I put a suggestion on your forums for you.

issue fixed. I just rebuild r20078 and am uploading now. For some reason my build script was not updating the svn_rev.h properly. It really WAS r20078 but reported an older build # Sad

Thank you for letting me know about this issue and it has been delt with.
strateego Wrote:I think this might be the next challenge for you.

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6509

If you added the HTML browser, maybe streaming internet video would be a lot easier to implement. Amazon DRM streaming files could be played. And since quicktime can be embedded in html maybe, DRM itunes files could be played as well?

Devs don't trust me muching with their code Wink And even if they did I think that one is WAY over my head Sad
Feel free an do whatever you want, then upload it as a patch and devs will review it. Smile
TheQuestor Wrote:Hit me with something with a little challenge now Smile
eh, what exactly are you asking for? ...sorry but I have no idea what you are referring to based on that post...

Are you a programmer looking for a new feature/function to code for XBMC? Huh
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
http://trac.xbmc.org/report/3 .. Take your pick ..
I think everyone has mis-understood. Thequestor is not a dev trying to change things in XBMC itself, but rather has his own site providing a service for xbmc users to obtain nightly builds of xbmc from SVN.

questor: I was referring to the skins section.
Gamester17 Wrote:eh, what exactly are you asking for? ...sorry but I have no idea what you are referring to based on that post...

Are you a programmer looking for a new feature/function to code for XBMC? Huh

Many of the devs do Smile as stated above, I run a site that can not be named, no really I just never thought of a name for it, that offers clean not mucked with svn builds for all 4 major branches. Quite a few of the devs use it for thier code testing because it frees them up from having to compile it thierselves. A few have requested certain features added and I have complied. If you haven't checked it out yet, head on over to google, search for "xbmc nightly" and it should be the #1 result.

Hope that clears it up some.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OK Devs, next request please :)0