Looking for a easy way for Media Flagging. (one more thread)
PiNCH Wrote:Pletopia, there's an option in MIP that "Do not move or rename invalid .nfo files".

i might have a really old build of MIP or something cause i think i have that enabled and it doesn't seem to be doing much however it really doesn't bother me renaming the nfo back to what it was

also .. i find that i really don't need to rename moviename with foldername and change folder name .. MIP has no problems finding the movie (i think it finds the imdb.com url in the scene nfo), all i did was like you suggested change sddvd to dvdrip in mediaflags.xml however in that file i also changed all instances of filename with foldername (this makes aeon look for the source in foldername instead of filename)

works like a charm now and doesn't force me to do any renaming of "scene" foldername, nfo or the actual avi/mkv
You're kidding me; that works?
I asked how to point Aeon to the foldername instead of filename in two different threads, but I got no answers - I just assumed "folder-" and "dirname" wouldn't work... seemed too easy :p
Hehe, think I'll end up renaming all my files again!

One thing though, my MIP seems to scrape the foldername, which it can't unless I rename it as previously explained. Any idea why?
Oh, and how do I make MIP autoscrape? When I choose AutoPilot it only scrapes the media info - no fanart or posters (and I'm not using the "get info only" option Wink).

Hmm, kinda hijacking this thread... sorry Wink

EDIT: Yup, "foldername" did the trick and I'm already renaming Big Grin And it seems you're right about MIP getting imdb link from original nfo - I have no problems scraping atm.
soder Wrote:Nobody forced you to buy a crappy Mac. =)

Sorry, just had to. =)

/Söder

LOL Do I rise to this and say that my "crappy Mac", a quad core Xeon with 9GB RAM, over 4TB HDD space and lovely dual 30 and 23 inch monitors is better than any of the PC's I've built for similar money or do I just accept that I own a PC that happens to run a different operating system and realise that you've posted that for a reaction?

Hmm I guess I just did both lol.

:p
Advocate Wrote:LOL Do I rise to this and say that my "crappy Mac", a quad core Xeon with 9GB RAM, over 4TB HDD space and lovely dual 30 and 23 inch monitors is better than any of the PC's I've built for similar money or do I just accept that I own a PC that happens to run a different operating system and realise that you've posted that for a reaction?

Hmm I guess I just did both lol.

:p

No need to get off topic, but also the anti-mac, anti-pc movement is getting real old. Mac is a PC with a Apple OS. A PC is a PC with a Windows OS. Thin lines.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for a easy way for Media Flagging. (one more thread)0