[FIX] MultiPlex Info Trigger Button
Open up your Includes_Objects.xml and find this line
Code:
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(videomovies) + Control.IsVisible(52) + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfooff)</visible>
and simply remove the first instance of this text only
Code:
Skin.HasSetting(
so it looks like this
Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(videomovies) + Control.IsVisible(52) + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfooff)</visible>
EDIT: You may need to turn it off and back on again to reset the button visibility through the Settings.

Customise > Advanced > Menus > Multiplex Info Toggle (On, Off, Auto, Trigger)
Excellent! Thank you Smile
I am assuming this is a fix for the issue where the button to cycle through the on/off/trigger disappears? I was going to track that one down today. Thanks for saving me the time. I am still planning on figuring out why the thumbs in listview do not disappear when you move away from an item. I think it has something to do with the way djh is using the largeimage control. I think he needs to apply the same voodoo I did in the code I sent him for the fanart transitions. If I get time, I might look in to that later today.

Cheers,
Rand

Edit: While I am thinking of it, you should apply a large image control that calls movie.tbn to your large poster mod for multiplex. It looks much nicer, even at that size, to use the full poster if your cache is fairly low to improve browsing speeds.
I did try it that way to be honest but as my movies are on a NAS I didn't like the delay in loading them. And besides at 232x348 (or 348x522@1080p) they're still smaller than the default cached ones at 512x512.

EDIT: Yes, the largeimage doesn't disappear unless there's new one to replace it. I assume you mean loading a blank image when there's no new one?
Actually the way I did it with the fanart was a combination of visibility controls and animation. I think the animation control ended up being "visiblechange" IIRC that is the one that automatically does the animation in reverse when the item loses focus. So if you have it set to fade in over the cached thumb, it will automatically fade back out. I am away from home right now. I would have to dig around a bit later to get all the details. I think there was some fanciness with the visibility controls in the end as well.

I guess what you suggested would probably work as well. Probably less complicated too Wink The fallback image could just be clear.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:I am assuming this is a fix for the issue where the button to cycle through the on/off/trigger disappears? I was going to track that one down today. Thanks for saving me the time. I am still planning on figuring out why the thumbs in listview do not disappear when you move away from an item. I think it has something to do with the way djh is using the largeimage control. I think he needs to apply the same voodoo I did in the code I sent him for the fanart transitions. If I get time, I might look in to that later today.

Cheers,
Rand

Edit: While I am thinking of it, you should apply a large image control that calls movie.tbn to your large poster mod for multiplex. It looks much nicer, even at that size, to use the full poster if your cache is fairly low to improve browsing speeds.

Here you can find a less intrusive solution: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=329035&postcount=7
Bye
Max
that is only a temporary solution. The next time you cycle through the options it will happen again. Hitcher's code actually fixes the issue and fixing the section properly takes the same amount of time as editing guisettings.xml Wink
I fixed the loading/unloading issue of large thumbs. You can find it here. Duncan had asked me if I knew how to get around it before. At the time, I couldn't remember how I had done it either Wink
Thanks for the fix Hitcher
its now info on.
How can i make it info trigger?
Just keep selecting it until you get Trigger.
the problerm is that the field to select is still gone.
With your fix i only got the onscreen info back:
or did i something wrong?
Have you done this to get the option back? http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=329035&postcount=7

Once you do that then Hitcher's code should prevent it from happening again.

Hitcher you need to get this into the git repository :0)
yes i did all that.
I can only solve this problem right now by reinstalling the skin.
I hit this info buttom by mistake and there it dissapears......
again.
I see you're using another mod so maybe that's causing the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FIX] MultiPlex Info Trigger Button0