[REQUEST] TV Show 'Multiplex' View?
Question 
This is my first ever post Nerdo i do apologise if this is in the wrong place.

The problem is ive been using the new multiplex view with the video trailer mod with no problems but ive just noticed that the tag under the individual epsiodes has disappeared. The one beneath each epsiode thumb which says episode 1, epsiode 2 and so on.

Is there any way of getting this back without putting all the skins back on from scratch

anymore info please just ask
It depends a bit on your skills but you know what files you modified right...

Well look at what you modified and when you read the texts there you will see that every part <control>...</control> basically represends a possible element on the screen. What you most likely did is remove or over write one of them that you didn't want to loose, so take the original file compare with the new one you created and you will soon enough find out what it is that you removed.
Then just put it back, if you are not sure what to put back put it all back and start removing one at a time and soon enough you will have figured it out.

Simpler would likely be to simply over write it again and execute the mod once more but that would teatch you less about what it actually is that you are doing when you are applying a mod.
thanx for the reply, i know enough of xml to get by, i tried looking through the approriate xml files but cant find the one im looking for, if u know which file its in then i should be ok
I can have a look when I get home (need to pretend to consult on stuff for the next few hours Oo )

Top of my head: Viewtype_Multiplex.xml is where the modifications are made the Font.xml is just that a list of fonts to sizes and decorations to use not all that intresting in your case.
hi figured it out, when adding the mod for viewing trailer in the window it is removing or updating the code (obviously) but it removes the episode number guide, still reading through each one side by sde trying to find the difference
any answer to this question as to what was removed or changed? I am in the same boat and I have no clue on xml's etc.. I am using the video mod (mod 3) however my tv shows does not show the episodes in the thumbs.

any help please.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] TV Show 'Multiplex' View?0