Tvshows List view "* All Seasons"
Hi,

I can't find which xml to edit to get rid of the "* All Seasons" items under the tvshows section and in list view.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
advancedsettings.xml
Im not an XBMC expert, could you be abit more spesific about how to remove "* All Seasons" when using the Windows edition of XBMC?

Thanks!
Duplex Wrote:Im not an XBMC expert, could you be abit more spesific about how to remove "* All Seasons" when using the Windows edition of XBMC?

Thanks!

Code:
<advancedsettings>
      <videolibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
      </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

Should look like that inside your advancedsettings.xml file, placed inside of your userdata folder. Smile
Thanks alot! Smile
Thank all!
Cool that helps clean up things a bit
I agree. It used to drive me crazy having it say "8 seasons" for a TV show when in fact there were only 7. Such a small detail but it does make things more accurate and as coops said, it cleans things up a bit.
I didn't know this and am grateful I read this thread. Like Evan said such a small thing, but removing it makes it that much nicer.
EvanXtreme: Where is it saying "8 seasons" when there's only 7? Is this some skin-specific thing?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I've never once seen this behavior the evan is describing and I've used almost every skin out there.
I believe in my version of auriga, when you'd highlight a tv show to select it (not positive? somewhere in there) it'd tell you how many seasons in total there are. It may be in the actual show itself, listing all the seasons, it'd say "8" if there were in fact 7 because it counted the "All Seasons" as one season.

Someone has to have noticed this too. I can't be the only one, haha.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tvshows List view "* All Seasons"1