FanArt for Stand-up Comedians (hosted on htbackdrops.com)
Thumbs Up 
Over the last year or so I have been creating fanart for the various stand-up comedy videos I have so I thought it was time to share:

Alan Carr:

Arj Barker:

Bill Bailey:

Bill Hicks:

Dane Cook:

Dave Attell:

Dave Chappelle:

Dimetry Martin:

Dylan Moran:

Eddie Izzard:

Eddie Murphy:
1 - Raw

Frank Boyle:

Jim Gaffigan:

George Carlin:

Jerry Seinfeld:

Jimmy Carr:

Jim Norton:

Lisa Lampanelli:

Louis C.K:

Mitch Hedberg:

Ricky Gervais:

Ross Noble:

Zach Galifianakis:

Here are a few preview thumbs:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Any requests are welcome. No promises though Laugh

Thanks is welcome too!
If you've got the time and inclination:

Dane Cook, Kathy Griffin, Lisa Lampanelli

Cheers -
Thanks!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
No problem I enjoy doing it. I have added one Lisa Lampanelli fanart, Dane Cook and Kathy Griffin to come.
1 Dane Cook added. Stay tuned for Kathy Griffin.
May I suggest that you talk with nuzecast about him maybe hosting these on htbackdrops.com

Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Yea I was thinking about putting them on there but I wasn't sure what category to put them under. Generic/Other maybe?
crash123 Wrote:Yea I was thinking about putting them on there but I wasn't sure what category to put them under. Generic/Other maybe?
Ask nuzecast create a new category, let him decide where to put that new category Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I'm going to stop adding fanart to the top post but have added all the ones I have done to the htbackdrops stand-up comedian thread and still regularly do so I have added some new Dane Cook ones recently.
Kathy Griffin added. Sorry it's a bit dodgy might fix it when I have the time.
crash123 Wrote:No problem I enjoy doing it. I have added one Lisa Lampanelli fanart, Dane Cook and Kathy Griffin to come.

Thanks!
any chris rock?
Quote:any chris rock?
Yea there are some already on themoviedb.org but I will have a look at making some myself.

Added: 2 Just For Laughs Fanart to htbackdrops.com
Added: 2 Chris rock fanart of my own. You will have to wait for them to be accepted at htbackdrops.com before you can see them
Added: 1 Saturday Night Live

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FanArt for Stand-up Comedians (hosted on htbackdrops.com)1