Problem moving files to library in XBMC 9.04 Final
Have a question, has anything changed on how files are moved into the library?

Only asking because my files are all ISO's. Loaded the final release of Babylon and something is happening that wasnt before. I have several movies that I have 2 ISO files for that movie....basically the first disc and second disc....of course more if multiple discs. My file structure is like this

Transformers
- Transformers.bluray.iso
- TransformersBonus.bluray.iso

Before, when I Set Contents under the Video menu, that would automatically put both files in the library under Movies with no problem. Now when I do the same thing only the first file shows up. Doesnt matter what movie it is, its only the first file. I also tried going to Movie Information in Videos to scan in the info, etc....still no go. I have turned stacking on and off under Videos to see if that works (even though I was told that ISO's are not stacked in the library)

Doesnt make any sense to me because Im doing the exact same thing as I did previously. Am I missing something or overlooking something?? Re-read the online manual as well and still stumped on whats going on.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide
You are right, ISO files should not stack and this should generate two files in the library (albeit two instances of transformers).
But where is the debug log?

As a workaround you should be able to add an nfo file to TransformersBonus.bluray.iso, ie TransformersBonus.bluray.nfo
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:You are right, ISO files should not stack and this should generate two files in the library (albeit two instances of transformers).
But where is the debug log?

As a workaround you should be able to add an nfo file to TransformersBonus.bluray.iso, ie TransformersBonus.bluray.nfo

Would be glad to send debug log when I get home. Where can I find this so I can put on on here to fix the issue?
See this (or my sig)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
sho Wrote:See this (or my sig)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964

Thanks....will try to do this when I get home.
sho

Here is my debug log....hopefully I did this right so the error can be fixed.

http://pastebin.com/m450da3df

Thanks and please let me know what I need to do to correct the problem
jondr13 Wrote:sho

Here is my debug log....hopefully I did this right so the error can be fixed.

http://pastebin.com/m450da3df

Thanks and please let me know what I need to do to correct the problem

Sho

Tried again last night and its still only porting over 1 ISO file per folder. Thanks and I will wait to hear back from you on what can/needs to be done to fix this. I might even try an uninstall/reinstall of Babylon final tonight as well.

Thanks again
Let's wait for vdrfan, but have you tried the TransformersBonus.bluray.nfo ?
sho Wrote:Let's wait for vdrfan, but have you tried the TransformersBonus.bluray.nfo ?

Ok.

I havent tried that yet. I use Media Info Plus, and of course my main folder for Transformers already has 1 nfo file there. How would I go about creating another for the bonus disc/iso file?
Copy the existing one with a new name?
sho Wrote:Copy the existing one with a new name?

Duh....hah! Its been a long day and its not even over yet. THANKS. I will try it when I get home and let you know.
sho Wrote:Let's wait for vdrfan, but have you tried the TransformersBonus.bluray.nfo ?

sho

Im home now and tried the TransformersBonus.bluray.nfo and that still didnt work. Does vdrfan have any ideas why it is only porting over one ISO into the library instead of all the ISO's in the particular movie folder?

Thanks again
This will have to wait until someone manages to duplicate your issue.
I do not have the time at the moment.
Bump this after the weekend if nothing has happened.
sho Wrote:This will have to wait until someone manages to duplicate your issue.
I do not have the time at the moment.
Bump this after the weekend if nothing has happened.

sho

Just tried something.... Previously when setting the content for my ISO's under the Video menu, I left on the option to "exclude path from library updates".
I turned that off and reset the content....went to the library and lo & behold, both ISO's are now showing up.

Again, it was not working this way in the Babylon Beta 1 version of XBMC. Not sure what to say since I dont know the inner workings of XBMC but at least I got it working now.

Again, thanks for your time and help!
What did you expect it to do when you set it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem moving files to library in XBMC 9.04 Final0