Plz help - XBMC in window on ATV
OSX Version - ATV v2.3.1
Platform - ATV
Launcher version - 0.8
Install Method - Launcher
SVN Revision - 9.04 r19953
Log - http://pastebin.com/mbf5f7b7

I'm new to XBMC and I hope I'm not posting a question that has been answered previously... I've searched and have only found 1 related post but there was nothing conclusive.

I can't get XBMC to run fullscreen. It runs in a window in the top middle of my TV. Everything seems "fully functional"... this is just a resolution issue.

I see a thin "grey bar" at the top of the screen (4 pixels maybe) that appears to be the "bottom" of the OS X menu bar. The window that XBMC "runs in" has the typical OS X widgets of a red, yellow, and green button in the top left... although the green button is "grey". The window appears to be aprox 2/3 high and 2/3 width of "fullscreen".

I have changed the resolution of my ATV (in the ATV settings menu) to 1080i, 1080p and 720p and all appear to behave the same. My current settings are 720p. The ATV is attached to a Panasonic TH-42PZ700U 42" plasma TV via HDMI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
2 options:
- update Launcher to 3.0, it should pass "-fs" (aka fullscreen) to XBMC (XBMCLauncher -> Downloads)
- in XBMC, go to Settings ->Appearance->Screen and set to the one that mentions "Fullscreen"

HTH,
mdd

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks! Launcher 3.0 did the trick.

Watching a movie right now in all it's fullscreen beauty!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plz help - XBMC in window on ATV0