Help nominate XBMC Media Center for SourceForge.net 2009 Community Choice Awards
Information 
Nominate XBMC Media Center for the 2009 Community Choice Awards

It is almost time for this years SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards (CCA). This is the forth annual SourceForge CCA, back in year 2006 XBMC Media Center won two categories; "best multimedia project" and "best game project". If you are a registered user on SourceForge.net (registration is free) then you can help to make sure that XBMC Media Center is eligible to be in the running for this years CCA as well by nominating XBMC Media Center to one or more categories.

Please note this right now is for the nominations only, as later, once all final nominees been decided then everyone will be able to vote for the OSD (Open Source Development) projects of their choice in each category. This year Team-XBMC hope that you will help us be nominated in at least the "Best Project for Multimedia" category, and maybe even the "Best Project" category as well, (as it is possible to nominate XBMC Media Center to more than one category). The prize if would win: 'bragging rights' and the SourceForge.net CCA logo on the SourceForge.net XBMC project page.

Reminder: Last year XBMC was nominated, however as a majority of our fans seemed to have forgotten that they also needed to vote after the nominations, we only won the "Best Project for Gamers" category (and not the more appropriate "Best Project for Multimedia" award), even though "Best Project for Multimedia" was one of the 6 categories XBMC was a finalist in.

Have YOU nominated the XBMC Media Center project yet?
Thumbs Up 
I personally nominated XBMC Media Center for Best Project for Multimedia and Best Project, also because it has changed my life I had to nominate XBMC for Most Likely to Change the Way You Do Everything as well.

I did not nominate XBMC Media Center in anything else because I do not feel that XBMC fall into any of those other categories.

Now where is the love? Big Grin
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Good luck guys. I put in my noms for:

Best Project
Best Project for Multimedia
Best Visual Design (hey, at a car show, does the shop who painted the car win the award or the one that built it? Wink )
Done.

J_K_M_A_N
done and done.
Best Project
Best Project for Multimedia
Best Visual Design (there's just so many beautiful skins.)
Most Likely to Change the Way You Do Everything (what I do, what my roommates do, and what my friends do, too)
done Nod
what won the multimedia category last year?
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Best multimedia project (no doubt !!)
Intel NUC BOXD34010WYK2 / Intel mSata 525 30GB / Kingston 8 GB / Intel 7260hmw
Are there no XBMC fans in this forum? ...is this really too much to ask? Huh
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Voting is ultra easy! Come on guys, show some love to XBMC.
Note: The OP says you need to be registered at SF but you don't, you just need an email address and you can nominate something.
Put in my vote for Best Game Laugh j/k Althekiller

XBMC Media Center for Best Project for Multimedia
XBMC Media Center for Best Visual Design
XBMC Media Center for Most Likely to Change the Way You Do Everything
done, done, done and done....
  • xbmc for Best Project
  • xbmc for Best Visual Design
  • xbmc for Best Project for Multimedia
  • xbmc for Most Likely to Change the Way You Do Everything
voted ( i love this program, learning something new it can do everyday)

* xbmc for Best Project
* xbmc for Best Visual Design
* xbmc for Best Project for Multimedia
* xbmc for Most Likely to Change the Way You Do Everything

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help nominate XBMC Media Center for SourceForge.net 2009 Community Choice Awards0