submenu question
ok I have the auriga skin up and running with the views that I want. I want to add the submenu mod to be able to put submenu on the movie section. I want to add custom submenu's like kids movies so that the library will show all those movies. is this possible?

how do I install the mod without messing up my current views that I have modded?

Or would it be easier to create a profile for my kids and then make a library with all the kids movies in it?
ok I see that when you press down on the home menu movies that it brings up different submenus (recent, titles, genres, years, actors, directors, studios) how do I make a custom submenu like kids movies to show all the kids movies?
Only genres would comes close to that. There is no way to make seperate DBs for say kids or adult etc.
That is the library portion. This may help by making it with the videos veiw.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49538
so I guess I would have to do a profile for kids... then separate my kids movies into a different main folder path. then only add that source path to the profile so that it shows up those movies under that profile.

on my main profile can I add two sources paths to show all the movies?
Yes, that is another option, to make another profile.

Yes, on your main profile you can add as many folders/shares as you want. You can even add different shared folders from multiple computers.
Yeah i think all i want to do is link in the sub menu to <children> <workout> <extreme sports> . Should be easy enough i would think.
Yeah that would be nice. I have some non-scrapable folders too. ie documentaries...music/concerts...etc
TheBurner Wrote:Yeah i think all i want to do is link in the sub menu to <children> <workout> <extreme sports> . Should be easy enough i would think.

how are you going to do this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
submenu question0