How can i have black backdrop in movies/tv show view?
Question 
Heya,
just been trying out some stuff and before I wander off and get to lost in the xml code: is there a way so I can only have the backdrops used on home screen and not in the ind. views themselves? basically I want to be able to go into movies,and if i turn fan art off the background should be black. If there is a button somewhere I must have missed it cause ive looked a couple of times.

i noticed you can turn off backdrops in wall view so checking in there to find something Smile

furthermore..how can I add the rss feed to the multiplex view pls?
ok..i think what im looking for is in the include_furniture file int he rss section...basically thinking of copy-paste from the wall settings ( as it's not showing in showcase) and just changing some things ..like control numbers etc..hope im on the right track eh ?

thx Big Grin
Easiest way: Create a black backdrop. Use it on your movies menu item in the main menu. Turn off Fanart. Bam. Black background behind movies. Unfortunately, you lose the main menu backdrops.. You'll need to edit xml for another way.
just delete the picture in media/backdrops/default_movies to get black background. For rss feed, I just add this to multiplex.xml

Quote:<control type="rss" id="1">
<posx></posx>
<posy>5</posy>
<width>1210</width>
<visible></visible>
<font>Font_RSS</font>
<textcolor>FFFFFF00</textcolor>
<headlinecolor>FFD9FFDE</headlinecolor>
<urlset>1</urlset>
<include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
<scrollspeed>60</scrollspeed>
<titlecolor>FFFAFAAD</titlecolor>