Wrong thumbs in info view
Question 
Heya all,
just a quick question.. some of my movies have the annoying tendency to show the wrong thumb in info view.. in multiplex it's fine,right poster and fanart etc..but on some of my movies when i press I to check info they will show a differant thumb (one thing to notice is that on all movies this happens it will display the same wrong thumb..) even when i go into thumb-> and select a differant thumb (in this view both current and local with show the proper thumb..) it will show briefly then go back to the wrong one.
Ive deleted all xcept movie file in the dir and tried to re add it but in some situations even this will not work ( I have tried updating,reload etc..)
not that i use the info alot as ive got plot and all in my multiplex view..but would be good to find out what the problem is Big Grin
thx
Not sure, but I think even if you set your thumb manually, the info dialog will still look for and display "movie.tbn" - what does your movie folder structure look like (i.e., how are your files named)?
i redid the whole structure for all my unfoldered movies and that sorted it Smile were some leftover tbn's around that musta been misused Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong thumbs in info view0