Questions on Multiplex
Hey all.. long reader finally posting :p

Just recently installed aeon last night and got that working. Now I walked through the install and everything but am having a hard time trying to find out how the Multiplex works. the walk through indicated there should be 2 files: Stark and Auriga. I only had 1 option to select. This new? From all the posts about multiplex I followed that and downloaded the .XML file for the view and its in my (i think) correct folder under my install folder. Any help?
on github website do a search for aeon and select the drop down menu "all branches" it will show both versions. once auriga is downloaded place it into your skins folder of xbmc.

the multiplex view xml files need to be put into the 720p of the auriga skin and overwrite your existing ones.

secondary note, i cant remember for sure but you might also need the new fonts folder which can be downloaded from the aeon official website.

anymore help just ask
Hm I don't really get what you were doing and what you didn't manage to do.

What walkthrough are you talking about?
You either download Aeon Stark or Aeon Auriga (more features, including Multiplex View) from Github and copy the files into your XBMC's skins folder.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I followed the little sticky from rickatnight11 and your right his documentation states there should be 2 a master and auriga. However it didnt even label it the same as the pics in the sticky. instead of origin/master it just stated Master in my git. Once you scan you go to the top Branch > checkout. Ill have to double check again but I do only remember seeing the 1 option listed. Will Multiplex only work under auriga vs stark?
yeah ... mutliplex is only in auriga

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions on Multiplex0