[MOD] New list view & now playing
Star 
I :heart: Aeon. But I wasn't really feelin' the list view (I was actually a huge fan of the old list view!), so I fired up Ps and made a few changes...

I've included the psd files (they are an abomination I know, I create "on the fly") in the work directory for anyone who wants them (these are not necessary for those that don't want to waste disc space).

I'm not sure when I'll have time to put in more work, so I'm making it available for you all. Enjoy Cool Oh and consider all this a work in progress.

Download

PS: If anyone can do a screen grab at 1920x1080 (my display max is 1440x900) so I can see it unabashed, that would be awesome.

This looks great. I'm in.

Just my 2 cents - I like Hitcher's method of posting his MOD's. It's nice to see a before and after and also nice to see the specific changes to the XML files in case other mods are already in place.
rausch101 Wrote:This looks great. I'm in.

Just my 2 cents - I like Hitcher's method of posting his MOD's. It's nice to see a before and after and also nice to see the specific changes to the XML files in case other mods are already in place.

I hear ya man, I honestly don't remember what I changed in the xml file and don't have the time to dig around in there. But I'll make a mental note for later. I had planned on doing this for myself, and then later decided to share, so it's not really "up to spec."

As for the before and after, I'm just a lazy lazy man Wink
rausch101 Wrote:It's nice to see a before and after and also nice to see the specific changes to the XML files in case other mods are already in place.
Why not simply diff against a vanilla install of aeon?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] New list view & now playing0