PythonScript Problem with XBMC 9.04
Hio,

u maybe know the widely used functions AddLink and AddDir.
I made a function called AddRedirect, its requests an url, searches for the videofile in the urls source and then plays it.

Everything worked fine till i updated to 9.04.
Now the Captions of the Listitems created by AddRedirect() are always set to the plugins DirectoryName. I wonder why. Rest still works fine.

Here the snippet:
Code:
def addRedirect(name,url,iconimage):
        print "addRedirect(name="+name+", url="+url+", icon="+iconimage+")"
        ok=True
        liz=xbmcgui.ListItem(name, name, "DefaultFolder.png", iconimage)
        u=sys.argv[0]+"?url="+urllib.quote_plus(url)+"&mode="+str(6)+"&name="+urllib.quote_plus(name)
        ok=xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]),url=u,listitem=liz,isFolder=False)
        print "addRedirect; returns "+str(ok)
        return ok

If i change "isFolder=False" to "isFolder=True" captions work fine again. But the video plays in an infinite loop.

Someone able to help?
Thanks!

Keydon
A functional, bare-minimum script that exhibits the behavior is way more likely to get dev attention than a just function and making them work at reproducing.
Here you go: http://pastie.org/480219

Its not playing files but it shows the point
On XBMC 9.04 (r19952) on Windows:

Show title too
Doesnt show correct Title
Show title

Looks correct to me...
Sorry, i just found out that it only happens in Database-Mode.

Starting XBMC, Platform: Windows Vista, 32-bit Service Pack 1 build 6001. Built on May 5 2009 (SVN:19952, compiler 1500)
I take it the "database mode" is the "library mode" - sorry, I don't use that much, in my configuration here seems that the button is even disabled, so I'll let someone else to take it from here...
so can at least someone confirm the bug?
i love the library mode but its annoying switchig the modes all the time^^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PythonScript Problem with XBMC 9.040