Fanart Background in File Mode
Horizons/Aeon/Stark all do something that I love, which is puts the fanart as a background not only in library mode but in file mode as well. I use Movie Info Plus to scrape and store the various jpgs and nfo files locally with the movies files. Anyway, I changed something recently and now the skin is not picking up the background on the new movies I'm adding. The old ones work as they always have. I've compared the files of older movies that I know work and new ones that don't and I can't for the life of me find a difference.

Can anyone tell me what Horizons is looking for as the background image in file mode? Is it simply fanart.jpg or moviename-fanart.jpg? or is is something in the nfo file that movie info plus is now doing differently?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Fanart in file mode doesn't work anymore No

link 1 or link 2

I also like fanart in file mode. I tried to migrate from file mode to library but I went back to file mode with an older version of xbmc. Hopefully some day fanart in file mode will be back Nod
Thanks for the info even though that's not the solution I was hoping for! Oh well. I'm with you, for my setup its a must for this to work so a downgrading I will go.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart Background in File Mode1