[XBOX] Problems when adding different mods for Aeon Auriga - different xmls etc
I'm having problems with adding the manage flags mod (by imaginos) and the sub menu mod by cf2009.

I added the manage flags mod first and everything was fine. However when i added the sub menu mod (for weather fanart, genre thumbs in library mode etc) the Customisation.xml and the Includes_Settings_LabelsButtons.xml were obviosuly different and i have now lost the manage flags menu in the advanced menu. The sub menus has taken the manage flags place.

I take it they have labelled things the same and there are conflictions. I have looked at editing the xmls myself but i'm getting confused what should go where so i can use both these mods.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Or maybe someone has already done this and has these xmls in the right order.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit - Just noticed the new xbox lite version revision 6 has been uploaded (literally one minute ago) but i'm not sure whether it includes imaginos manage flags option but seems to include other mods. I'm downloading it anyway and i'll check the xmls for manage flags.

No it doesn't - how would i add this?
Stan1971 Wrote:I'm having problems with adding the manage flags mod (by imaginos) and the sub menu mod by cf2009.

I added the manage flags mod first and everything was fine. However when i added the sub menu mod (for weather fanart, genre thumbs in library mode etc) the Customisation.xml and the Includes_Settings_LabelsButtons.xml were obviosuly different and i have now lost the manage flags menu in the advanced menu. The sub menus has taken the manage flags place.

I take it they have labelled things the same and there are conflictions. I have looked at editing the xmls myself but i'm getting confused what should go where so i can use both these mods.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Or maybe someone has already done this and has these xmls in the right order.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit - Just noticed the new xbox lite version revision 6 has been uploaded (literally one minute ago) but i'm not sure whether it includes imaginos manage flags option but seems to include other mods. I'm downloading it anyway and i'll check the xmls for manage flags.

No it doesn't - how would i add this?

I haven't used that mod myself. What you need to do is compare the xml files and add cf2009's inclusions. This might take a bit, but shouldn't be too hard as cf comments all of his inclusions for easy reference. Just compare, copy and paste and you should be fine.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Do i need to worry about duplicate ids? Or button nos? What about the posy values? The reason why i ask is that the "manage flags" menu item under customisation>advanced will now have to appear under the sub menu item or the other way round, i.e the position on the screen for the menu item will be lower.

Am i worrying about nothing here?
I must admit I am having a similar problem theres so many great mods but most have files that overwrite existing files,
So when you just got something working fine you add something new and it destroys the last mod you added.
I now just try to use mod packs but its still a case of I like something in one more then the other and have to mess around
trying to get my desired look cf2009s layout is a good step but I wish all mod makers would also add to there first post
a list of changes made so we can add rather then replace xml files. I am sure that someone will make a mod pack with
everything in it all with options to turn on or off I think andyblac's is proberbly the closest to what im looking for so far.
Thanks for your thoughts Ram2000. Just got back from hols and just read it.

You're right it does get frustrating when you like the look of one mod and can't add to it with another that you like without waiting on someone to make a pack.

Since i last posted i sort of gave up and went back to PM3HD - it's basic in comparison but works a lot smoother. The XBOX just can't keep up in AEON!

You try to will it along with a little encouragement but it just does it's thing in it's own time "Please Wait, I'm only an XBOX".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Problems when adding different mods for Aeon Auriga - different xmls etc0