Serenity V2 concept preview (mockup)
For those of you unaware, Serenity v2 is in production, I only have mokups to show thus far, but digitalhigh is hard at work on getting the code started.

Here is a taste of whats to come:

A few more:

Infopanel

Full screen Info

Looks very nice. Look forward to trying this one out. Smile
One last mockup before bed, File View:

"A bad file format.WMV"

LaughRofl
nice, looking good Smile

any idea when the new screen will be implemented into the skin.....i'm eager i know, but this is a huge visual improvement.
redje Wrote:nice, looking good Smile

any idea when the new screen will be implemented into the skin.....i'm eager i know, but this is a huge visual improvement.

Not really sure, since we're in more of an concept phase and blocking ideas out, and coding is very early, it may be quite some time.

All I can say is hopefully sooner rather than later. Big Grin
Wow I leave for a while and holly crap. Wink

Looks good guys.
looks Great! In my opinion, much nicer than V1

I find the navigation a bit tricky, and my father couldn't get used to it. I await to see what's new in v2!

--FF
Smile 
Guys these screens are looking great.

Whilst v1 had functionality by the bucket load, it was always too cluttered to pull me away from Aeon / Media stream. But the visual improvements you have shown in your mocks, show that if you can combine the two your on for a winner. I Wish you luck.
Yeah looks real nice I like this view lots http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt289...leview.jpg
yeah. this does look good. wouldn't mind seeing how this comes along!
Thanks for the support guys, here is the newest mockup for wall view, I have an interesting idea on how it might be navigated, the selected box would remain stationary with the info always showing, and pressing up/down/left/right would move the icons behind, this may cause issues with getting to the nav bar, but maybe there could be a way around it. I hope that makes sense Laugh

Beautiful!
Wow...that wall view looks really nice - probably the best one I've seen IMO. Hope you can get the code working to suit.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Serenity V2 concept preview (mockup)0