Serenity V2 concept preview (mockup)
damn, I take a short break and here is an improvement on Serenity. Good luck guys. Hope this all works out well.
Really slick looking skin. I relieze these take time, but when can we expect a alpha/beta release?
Much nicer than v1, for me it was to chaotic. Looking forward to this one!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Any News?
lookin good, looking forward to trying it
Looks awesome!
Hop this one will be xbox friendly as well. looking great.
Being averse to clutter myself, I also think this skin looks great. V2 is always better than V1. I think that's a rule.

Anyway, big ups.

Also, just to be that guy, who is in this pic?

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt289...select.jpg
this looks pretty snazzy..

and that's the new lara croft.

http://www.dvhardware.net/article29064.html
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I still fully intend to turn this into a functional skin, I've just been busy with work and some other projects.
I agree with Broads and a few others in that this looks so much better than V1 due to the amount of clutter. Some of the screens in V1 were really nice, but ultimately the clutter was too much on some of the other screens and kept me from loading it.

Good luck with this -- V2 mockups look totally PIMP.
Looks cool! Any word on this Digitalhigh?
Congradulations, you've done a great job. This is one of the skins that i like. Keep it up and good luck.
yeah ive been following the development from the very beginning and cant wait for any updates or downloads. Serenity V2 Mockups do look totally awesome, great concept and visuals.
Looking incredible beautiful!! Can't wait =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Serenity V2 concept preview (mockup)0