• 7(current)
MiniMeedia Release - v0.75 (18/05/2009)
Waffa Wrote:Is the skin going to support Movie Genre - Posters ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=45361

I haven't really followed it but I was under the impression that you as a user have to download the genre packs and then manually attach them to the genres in XBMC?

I didn't think there was a need for the skin to do something specific to support them?
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
I have updated the first post with links to Movies, TV, Music and Pictures backgrounds.

Enjoy! Big Grin
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I haven't really followed it but I was under the impression that you as a user have to download the genre packs and then manually attach them to the genres in XBMC?

I didn't think there was a need for the skin to do something specific to support them?

You have to download them and put it into the textures.xpr file of the skin.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I have updated the first post with links to Movies, TV, Music and Pictures backgrounds.

Enjoy! Big Grin

Thanks!

About the plot on High List View.....actually i use High List View and i dont see the plot and i use option to show plot.....i i think xbs08 is talking about this problem.
Melandryu Wrote:Thanks!

About the plot on High List View.....actually i use High List View and i dont see the plot and i use option to show plot.....i i think xbs08 is talking about this problem.

What media are you looking at cos the High List view for TV Shows should look something like this:

The "show plot" option isn't supposed to be there at all. skunkm0nkee removed the option (in next release) because it was visible and it shouldn't be.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Version 0.80 has just been released, see this thread for details.

A word of warning though - it needs an up to date version of XBMC to work properly Eek
skunkm0nkee Wrote:What media are you looking at cos the High List view for TV Shows should look something like this:

Just played about with it for different types of media and the 'Show Plot' option does actually have an effect on the High List view but only when viewing episodes.

For the next release I have fixed it so the Show Plot option will appear when using the High List view but only if the current media is episodes.

Phew! Nod
Hi! nice skin, but im getting a minor problem with it, look on the right and you see the "cloud" on the side. Also my friend getting this, we both run latest plex on 10.5.6 and 10.5.7.

//Jerry

Strayboy Wrote:Hi! nice skin, but im getting a minor problem with it, look on the right and you see the "cloud" on the side. Also my friend getting this, we both run latest plex on 10.5.6 and 10.5.7.

Also, if i want to make the season fan art a bit bigger, can i do that some where in a .xml?

//Jerry

It's because this skin is made for XBMC. PLEX doens't have the studio codes that XBMC have.
lompelurt Wrote:It's because this skin is made for XBMC. PLEX doens't have the studio codes that XBMC have.

Ok, thought it would be work anyways. So no-one knows how to get ride of the
glitch?
Strayboy Wrote:Ok, thought it would be work anyways. So no-one knows how to get ride of the
glitch?

It's not a glitch in the skin. There's conditional logic that doesn't seem to work on plex so it doesn't hide lots of images and displays them one on top of the other instead.

I'm closing this thread as it refers to the old version, please check the sticky in the MiniMeedia forum for the latest version.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia Release - v0.75 (18/05/2009)3