• 2(current)
MiniMeedia Release - v0.75 (18/05/2009)
Melandryu Wrote:Hi.

First of all.....thanks skunkm0nkee , amazing skin.

Im testing it on my htpc , but i see a problem on Configure settings for Home.
When i select "Disable Weather" , automatically its select also "Disable System Menu" , and if i disable weather on home it disable the two things , weather and system menu bottom.

Can u check it please? i want remove the damn it Weather bottom , i hate this option Blush

Doh! Thanks for spotting that. I've fixed it for the next version and for those that want to have the fix now then you need to change lines 307 - 208 in 720p/Custom1001_SkinSettings.xml to be the following:

PHP Code:
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(HideWeather)</onclick>
            <
selected>Skin.HasSetting(HideWeather)</selected

Melandryu Wrote:And its possible Disable Videos botton on home and add Filemanager? its a good idea for when anyone want watch somthing in a pendrive usb for example.

You can already disable videos but if you want to add File Manager as a root item them you'll need to mod it yourself for that. (For me it's a media centre skin so functionality like File Manager should be hidden further down)

Melandryu Wrote:Oh , and another thing , add a option on on/off menu for close xbmc please , sometine i need only close xbmc , and not off the computer.

Yeah , i know , my english sucks , sorry for it Sad

There's a shutdown option already and what it does is based on how you've setup XBMC. It gets too confusing to add too many Shutdown PC/Hibernate/Shutdown XBMC options so I've to keep it plain and simple.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Ok , thanks m8!

One last question , im newbie on this of mediacenters , maybe xbmc have any option to add or to see pendrives on home menu?

Im waiting for a "final" release for translate to my language all the skin Wink

oh , and anyone have a HD backgrounds for pictures , music , tv shows and movies? all my backgrounds looks crappy on the lcd.

Thanks for all you work/support mate.
Try going into Videos and see if you can see it there? If not you'll have to add a source for it.

I'll be uploading some backgrounds for movies, tv shows, pictures and music sometime soon but I can't do it at the moment as it'll blast my mobile broadband limit (have to wait until I'm at home)
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
I won't swear to i have never been wrong about a skin before this is far far better than i ever thought possible and i have only tried it on the pc. how on earth did you manage to make so darn small. this has to be your best work ever and did not think it would be out quite quite so soon. will of course let ya know if there are any issues if any. let this skin be an inspiration to all other skinners who mange to produce over bloated skins. WoW indeedBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
This one wont need a lite version from you paul Smile
24MB free mem on the old xbox with fanart (not resized)

Congratulations skunkm0nkee!!!

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:This one wont need a lite version from you paul Smile

Congratulations skinkm0nkee!!!
Aye the buggers doing me out of a jobLaugh and skunk brilliant a dam proper file managerBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
very nice job .. i'm switch to this skin Smile
1 lil question.. for the TV network logos do i have to do something for them to show up?

thank you once again Smile
Great skin. Beautiful and easy to use. Thanks.
Ubuntu 9.10 - XBMC 9.11 Beta
paul Wrote:I won't swear to i have never been wrong about a skin before this is far far better than i ever thought possible and i have only tried it on the pc. how on earth did you manage to make so darn small. this has to be your best work ever and did not think it would be out quite quite so soon. will of course let ya know if there are any issues if any. let this skin be an inspiration to all other skinners who mange to produce over bloated skins. WoW indeedBig Grin
xbs08 Wrote:This one wont need a lite version from you paul Smile

Congratulations skunkm0nkee!!!

Hehe, thanks guys! High praise indeed Big Grin

Radikaltimes Wrote:very nice job .. i'm switch to this skin Smile
1 lil question.. for the TV network logos do i have to do something for them to show up?
I haven't tested the networks stuff since the scraping of the networks for tv shows was added yesterday/day before. You'll need a very up to date build of XBMC and will probably have to re-scrape/refresh your tv show info to get it to work.

I coded it before XBMC was updated so I'll have to test it myself to make sure it works as I intended but I think the code should work. Oo
Thumbs Up 
The best skin I have ever tried on my ATV! It is the first skin that runs completely smooth! Thank you very much!Big Grin
skunkm0nkee Wrote:It will be added to the XBMC Skinning Project SVN once it's been tested a bit more and any missing features are added.

It's only beta at the moment (hence the 0.75 version number) but once it gets to v1.00 it'll hit the SVN (in the same way that MediaStream did)

Between now and then I hope to do fairly regular updates and make these available for download as and when they're ready. I want the development of the skin to build for the next few weeks (mostly based on user feedback) so that the v1.00 release of the skin is very stable, usable and (hopefully) feature complete.

Thanks so much for your reply and I look forward to seeing it in the SVN, and until then I will test the new skin and help get it to that 1.0 release
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Hehe, thanks guys! High praise indeed Big Grin

I haven't tested the networks stuff since the scraping of the networks for tv shows was added yesterday/day before. You'll need a very up to date build of XBMC and will probably have to re-scrape/refresh your tv show info to get it to work.

I coded it before XBMC was updated so I'll have to test it myself to make sure it works as I intended but I think the code should work. Oo

---
Perfect i updated to to a new build ... redid my library and all done Smile
thank you!!
WAUW This is incredible.
Like it all the way. Especially the views you created.
Allthrough I do miss Wallview in music.

Thx skunkm0nkee
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I've tried to space the skin away from the edges of the screen but I guess I haven't left enough for all screens. I think I left about 10 to 20 pixels at the edges of the screen.

It's actually in all screens where the text comes as close to either side of the screen as in the following preview example you gave.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8469/listtvinfo.png

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I cant seem to create a playlist?!

One minor thing: Video files label is overlaping.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia Release - v0.75 (18/05/2009)3