• 4(current)
MiniMeedia Release - v0.75 (18/05/2009)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Try going into Videos and see if you can see it there? If not you'll have to add a source for it.

I'll be uploading some backgrounds for movies, tv shows, pictures and music sometime soon but I can't do it at the moment as it'll blast my mobile broadband limit (have to wait until I'm at home)

Okey thanks!

Waiting for the backgrounds then Big Grin
xbs08 Wrote:Pressing playlist should take you here: <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,playlists,return)</onclick>
Instead opens (MyVideos) <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(24,Playlists)</onclick>.
Updated for next release.

xbs08 Wrote:Im sorry i didn't specify, the overlaping appears when show content type is activated (and enter "watch your videos").
Fixed for next release.

xbs08 Wrote:Other thing i noticed was in season, episodes (ex. high list) some very long names overlap the watched icon, maybe the watched icon could be placed before the name or the width of the fadelabel reduced.
Fixed for next release.

Thanks for the excellent feedback, it really helps in clearing out these little issues and bugs. Big Grin

Next release should be out in the next day or two.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
I just know digitalhigh is gonna yell at me :p

So this is yet another skin that supports media flagging no? I'll have to make the promise that studio flag download support will come sometime after Serenity, as I promised him that like, uh i dunno, a month or two ago. Again, I haven't had a chance to look at your skin, so i don't know if your flags are the same format as the ones in my database, but I did notice that yours are white, which is good Smile

Thanks for adding another great skin!

--FF
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Nope, it's the same answer as I gave when asked for a wall view - it goes against the essence of the skin design. The skin was designed to be minimal and allow the backgrounds to show more. Having a wall view or an extra high list view are in direct opposition to that.

To be honest I toyed about a bit before adding the High List view as I wasn't sure it wasn't minimal enough. Even now I'm still not 100% sure it totally fits the concept.

If you want a skin that has big expansive views then I'm afraid this isn't the one for you. However, if you want a more minimal skin which is easy to use and shows off the custom backgrounds and fanart then you're in the right place. Wink

Indeed you're right. Nod
Wallview (music) doesn't fit in the concept.
Did get used to this view because the good overview and there wasn't music fanart then.

Bug:

Set backgroundfolder for programs doesn't work.
Waffa Wrote:Bug: Set backgroundfolder for programs doesn't work.

But works "inside" programs.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
I just put the white_noise.png visible on the xbox and i think it actualy takes less time to load the background image then the white_noise_small.png

Tried to put a diferent image named white_noise.png in /media/ but it didn't work Sad

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Waffa Wrote:Bug:

Set backgroundfolder for programs doesn't work.
xbs08 Wrote:But works "inside" programs.

Thanks, spotted this earlier today too. Has been fixed for next release.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
File path label in movie info is broken in some movies, i'll to figure out what causes this.

FernFerret Wrote:I just know digitalhigh is gonna yell at me :p

So this is yet another skin that supports media flagging no? I'll have to make the promise that studio flag download support will come sometime after Serenity, as I promised him that like, uh i dunno, a month or two ago. Again, I haven't had a chance to look at your skin, so i don't know if your flags are the same format as the ones in my database, but I did notice that yours are white, which is good Smile

Thanks for adding another great skin!

--FF

Yep, it does support the flags but the images I have (although some of them are based on the images from your site) are not the same. I've messed about with colour balances and sizes etc too so not sure if code generation from your site is all that necessary. If you're bored and need to find something to fill the time it would certainly be a great help in the long run. In the short term I plan to keep it up to date as possible.

Thanks
xbs08 Wrote:File path label in movie info is broken in some movies, i'll to figure out what causes this.

Works for me? Can you post a screenie to show how/when it's broken
Long file path seems to cause this behavior. Also noted that mpaa rating appears cut off sometimes.

ex. <mpaa>Rated R for violence and brief nudity (definitive cut); Rated R for violence. (1991 version)</mpaa>

i'll try posting a screenie later on.

Quote:Yep, it does support the flags but the images I have (although some of them are based on the images from your site) are not the same. I've messed about with colour balances and sizes etc too so not sure if code generation from your site is all that necessary. If you're bored and need to find something to fill the time it would certainly be a great help in the long run. In the short term I plan to keep it up to date as possible.

Thanks

Oh don't worry i'm plenty busy. If you ever need a complete package of all the images, either the aeon or in the near future, serenity, will contain them all in a zip.

This one is from the xbox...

Not all long name do this.

xbs08 Wrote:This one is from the xbox...

Not all long name do this.

Weird, it works fine for me?

Are you running an up to date version of XBMC?

This shot is taken with r20451 on the PC:

and I don't think I've changed any of the code for that part so it should work exactly the same in the released version.

Is the first screenshot from your xbox too? If so then I'll try and get a chance to check it on the xbox and see if it's just an issue there.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia Release - v0.75 (18/05/2009)3