Thumbnails won't change in Movie List View
I've got quite a large collection of movies, about 1400.

I have it on a share with each movie in a subfolder and all fanart, movie posters, and nfo in the folder. I'm running Auriga from the GIT, on the latest SVN.

When browsing Aeon Auriga in List view, most of the posters do not change. I would say only every fifth or sixth movie or so the poster will actually change. The fanart changes properly in the background, but the wrong poster is displayed.

Everything works perfectly in Wall View, Showcase, and Multiplex. When hitting Info, the correct poster always displays instantly. List view is the only issue.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Are all your posters named correctly?

ie movie.tbn
Yes. Everything works perfectly for every other view, as well as for other skins such as Mediastream.

Aeon List view is the only one that gives me problems.

I used media info plus to populate my data. There is a movie.tbn in each folder.

Hitcher Wrote:Are all your posters named correctly?

ie movie.tbn
If you press the "i" key to have XBMC query IMDB it should refresh the locally stored thumb. I had to do this on about 1/2 of my library. This also refreshes the media flags that aren't working. The only side note is that it will pull the plot info for each movie which may overwrite info you obtained elsewhere. I like IMDB's plot info so it's not a problem for me.

Hope this helps.

Tom
It should firstly load the cached thumb image and then, if it exists, the actual movie.tbn.

Are your movies stored locally or not?
Hitcher Wrote:It should firstly load the cached thumb image and then, if it exists, the actual movie.tbn.

Are your movies stored locally or not?

They are stored on the NAS via SMB. All my my movies have local NFO and all fanart/posters.
A bit drastic but if all else fails you could try deleting the video database and video thumbnails folder, and then rebuild your library.
Hitcher Wrote:A bit drastic but if all else fails you could try deleting the video database and video thumbnails folder, and then rebuild your library.

Tried doing this. It only seems to happen once I have passed a certain total in my movie libary. I.e. when I only scan in 200 or so movies it works correctly.
Sounds more like an XBMC problem than a skin one.
DeanM3 Wrote:...Everything works perfectly for every other view, as well as for other skins such as Mediastream....

I'm seeing this too... I didn't dig into to it to see if there was any rhyme or reason to it. I also have my collection meticulously named with movie.tbn's and .nfo's.

Again, I didn't troubleshoot this very far - but I also tried Mediastream and things look OK for me there, too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails won't change in Movie List View0