[XBMC Windows] Problems with TV Shows in library (they don't add)
I have a strange problem. I reinstalled XBMC (completely clean, also user data) and added stuff to the library: movies, shows and music.

In TV SHows I have a problem. In non-Library view they are present (and playable) but when I go to library mode it shows only the TV Shows (but no seasons/episodes).
I did a scan with and without .nfo, .tbn and fantart. That makes no difference.
The strangest thing is dat my Movies do work!

My path is Shows\Showname\Season ##\Showname s##e## Title.ext
With that path it worked before... and I can't figure out what I did differently.
Anybody can help? Yes, I read the FAQs, but there's nothing new Sad
Perhaps post a debug log?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Log for starting xbmc, going to tv shows in library mode and select "update library". After this nothing happens.

First log in file

Log for starting xbmc, going to tv shows in library mode, select a tv show and select "update library". After this something happens: the season information is added and thumbs for seasons work. When entering the season the information is there, but: episodes have no titles!

Second log in file (after some white space)

Why doens't it work for the whole library at once? I really don't get it Sad

Log: http://www.2shared.com/file/5854406/3c6b8723/Log.html
Your folders are not being hashed, unfortunately I have no idea.
Where do you set contents, what scraper options and settings?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Please try to invalidate all paths by removing the sources and re-adding them. Then do a new scrape/update attempt and provide the log in case there's something wrong.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
1. deleted tv source + cleaning library entry's
2. exit xbmc + delete log
3. start xbmc
4. add source (folder shows with fanart info things)
5. set content (tv show, thetvdb)
6. scan for content

result: tv shows appear normal (with poster thumb). When selecting a show I see the seasons folders (without thumbs) and when I select a season I see the filename of the show (not only the title) and no thumbs or info.

I see now that this is file mode. When I go library mode there are no episodes. And it says "populate it in video", but i've done that.

http://www.2shared.com/file/5865762/90064750/xbmc.html

do I miss something here? could it be the path? (its now: G:\Shows\Alias\Season 01\Alias s01e01 Truth be Told.avi) or a crappy installation (and delete xbmc and reinstall it fresh again?)
I've been playing around.

Again deleted everything and reinstalled. In default skin added source (without .tbn and fanart and .nfo). Scraped everything in XBMC.
In library, everything works (but I have banners instead of covers).

Then I tought I update the contents of that source to add fantart and such. So I ran Media Companion and I have fanart, folder.jpg, .nfo and season tbn.
A rescan did not work: nothing new.

Then I removed the source (and said yes to clean the libary). I added the source again and it was done in a sec. All series are there with covers (instead of banners), but I don't have seasons and no files/episodes within them.

I don't have a clue what the h*ll is going on. But I think the only way is to set the backup back of the successfull scan and manualy find and replace the banners with covers (good lord, what a workload).

Any ideas?
Do you have nfos for every episode?
BTW there is still a windows support forum, it's just cleverly hidden with the new forum structure (seriously, i didn't notice it for a looong time): http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=59

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBMC Windows] Problems with TV Shows in library (they don't add)0