• 118(current)
[RELEASE] iPlayer - BBC Video and Music Plugin (UK only!)
Hi all, any reason why BBC one live tv is only showing a black screen? All other channels working perfectly, and I want to get it to work for the rugby this afternoon... Has there been an update for eden beta 3 I missed? Sorry no log, I'm on the run!
Cheers
J
It's a Beeb thing - not working on iPlayer proper either.
exobuzz Wrote:please put the recent request on the google code site. resume wouldnt work currently. ill maybe revisit it at some point and check if it is possible.

Thanks exobuzz - okay, I have put these requests up, although they have shown up as defects rather than enhancements, as I couldn't see how to change it...
Thank god for the filmon iPad app - bbc one works fine on there - come on you welsh Wink
Last time I looked ONE was working.
it seems that something is up! perhaps they're switching streams around.

i can only access beeb one and two using akamai set up at port 80.
three and four i haven't managed to get working...
Hi There,
iPlayer Live is working fine for BBC 1 and 2 but for BBC 3 it show CBBC and 4 showing Cheebies. is there some kind of a mix up? Thanks
myws01 Wrote:Hi There,
iPlayer Live is working fine for BBC 1 and 2 but for BBC 3 it show CBBC and 4 showing Cheebies. is there some kind of a mix up? Thanks

That's what they show before 7 (Bbc3 & 4 start then) They share frequencies on normal tv, it would appear they do too on iplayer.
Is there any way to change the station logo for Five Live from the awful studio webcam to the standard station logo?
Is anyone else having problems accessing live News24 stream from outside the UK (using FoxyProxy UK proxy server)?

It just spins the progress bar for a bit, stops and doesn't seem to do anything.

Seems to be true for most (if not all) live streams.

Interestingly, if I use one of the individual show links after a fresh reboot -- it will work (i.e. go directly to Top Gear Ep 18, Season 7) -- but if I try a live stream, I get the behaviour above. Trying any subsequent show link after trying the live stream will fail to play the show.

All I want is a news 24 feed... news here in the US is freakin' abominable. I have no clue whats happening in the rest of the world since moving here Sad
There seem to some issues accessing live TV outside UK (using a UK VPN). I always selected lime and never had issues in the past. Now sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I switched to akamai as well but the same problem remains.
All working without problems ... possibly your vpn having issues?
bboo Wrote:There seem to some issues accessing live TV outside UK (using a UK VPN). I always selected lime and never had issues in the past. Now sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I switched to akamai as well but the same problem remains.

That's odd then... I know its not a problem with the proxy server, because iPlayer plays fine on PC (through FoxyProxy)...
Are you using a vpn or a proxy?
castalla Wrote:Are you using a vpn or a proxy?

Im using Expat Shield which is a VPN
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] iPlayer - BBC Video and Music Plugin (UK only!)13