[RELEASE] iPlayer - BBC Video and Music Plugin (UK only!)

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.33 Average
eluSive_NZ Offline
(2014-07-21 23:08)dresbo Wrote:  It hasn't come back for me yet. At least, most of the listings are missing. Can anyone confirm they have the same issue still, or an idea of how to resolve it, or whether it even needs resolving yet?

Working fine for me
find quote
MaDWeeGiE Offline
Working here
find quote
smallclone Offline
Anybody else have a problem playing live tv?

I can get a log uploaded if it's just me with the problem.

Intel NUC Celeron 847, Openelec 4.0, Gotham, Aeon Nox. Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/Rbq1T8g.png

find quote
Milhouse Online
Team-Kodi Member
BBC One Live working fine here (London, OpenELEC/RPi)

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
find quote
dresbo Offline
(2014-07-22 12:31)eluSive_NZ Wrote:  
(2014-07-21 23:08)dresbo Wrote:  It hasn't come back for me yet. At least, most of the listings are missing. Can anyone confirm they have the same issue still, or an idea of how to resolve it, or whether it even needs resolving yet?

Working fine for me

And for me now
find quote
EngineerPeter Offline
Am wondering if someone can help me; we are getting a lot of drop out on iplayer streams.

As far as I can tell there is no obvious links to time or specific programme as they all do it. Sometimes once per programme and sometimes a couple of times. Is there a log file I can look at to see what is happening?

has this been happening to anyone else? I'm using v2.5.9 from @hitchers repo and it's been happening for a couple of weeks now. no great stress for me, but she's starting to moan....

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Peter
find quote
vegetablebrain Offline
Exclamation  RE: [RELEASE] iPlayer - BBC Video and Music Plugin (UK only!)
ADDON CATEGORIES DON'T MATCH BBC WEBSITE
Has anyone noticed that the categories in the RPi iplayer addon don't match the ones on the BBC iplayer website anymore? You can find many programs on the site that don't show up in the addon. e.g. check out the "documentaries" category for many examples. Surprising that the addon does not seem to take its categories from the website, now I think about it.
find quote
upandcumming Offline
Goes straight through the addon no problem, but when I select a stream, it just hangs at "Working"! Dublin, Ireland, FireTV using Hola Unblocker!
find quote
Milhouse Online
Team-Kodi Member
(2014-08-03 14:59)upandcumming Wrote:  Goes straight through the addon no problem, but when I select a stream, it just hangs at "Working"! Dublin, Ireland, FireTV using Hola Unblocker!

If you supplied a debug log, maybe there'd be a reason to investigate.

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
find quote
John_Vella Offline
I've just installed iPlayer 2.5.9, and it starts up, and the search works, but when I try and play a video it just goes back to the main menu. Any idea what the problem is, or how I can start my investigation?

I'm running XBMCBunutu 13.0 if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

John.
find quote
Hitcher Offline
Skilled Skinner
Read the post above yours.
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-03 20:41 by Hitcher.)
find quote
John_Vella Offline
(2014-09-03 20:40)Hitcher Wrote:  Read the post above yours.

Ok, no problem. I'll post it when I get home.

Edit to add: I upgraded to 13.2 this morning, and iPlayer is now... iPlaying! Hope this helps someone else with the same problem.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-05 09:41 by John_Vella.)
find quote