Display watched episodes?
I have so much tv-episodes/seasons now I can't remember wath episodes i've seen. Is there a way to display wich episodes that has been watched?

My system is XBMC 9.04 on windows xp.
Depends on the skin. The default skin has a checkmark overlay on the thumbnail.
I use the default skin, but I can't see any checkmark, do I have to enable it somewhere?
xbmc.org/wiki

read learn. specifically about the video library
Isn't there another way than enable video library?
everlong Wrote:Isn't there another way than enable video library?

No, the library is how XBMC keeps a record of everything including watched/unwatched status.
Ok. But when I enable Library Mode suddenly all the sub folders like season 1, 2, 3 etc is gone. I only see the files under every map, not sub maps, and have not a clue wich episodes belongs to what season. Why is that?
because you didn't read properly i assume.
I've tried this:
Quote:"You can select the default startup screen in Video Library Mode via the Make Default option of The Context Menu, (Selecting Movies, TV Shows, Title in each etc.) "
But doesn't help!
FIRST you need to scan your stuff PROPERLY into the library. from your earlier post it seems you are scanning your shows as movies or something like that
I have scanned everything properly, all my episodes includes s01e01, all the main folders got the correct thumbnail of the season. I've set the tv-folder to tv show, and the movie-folder to movies(imdb).

Everytime I navigate under Library Mode, I have to choose Movies from the first screen, then i get these options:
-Movies
-Tv Shows
-Recently Added movies
-Recently added episodes
-Playlists
-Video Plugins

Under Tv Shows:
-Genres
-Title
-Year
-Actors

Then I push Title and I get the normal view, but all my folders have sub folders with Season 1, 2, 3 etc. But under some, lets say Prison Break there are no sub folders, just a bunch of videofiles, with the name of the episode i guess, but not any information about what eason and episode.
first; you can hit flatten on the lhs menu if you want to access the title nodes directly.

second; i can't really tell without a log. could you have accidentially enabled 'flatten tvshows: always' in settings?
Hmm, flattern was on If only one season, I changed it to never and now it shows the different seasons, but under the the season folder there is now episode number, only the name, is it possible to get that as well listed?

And is there an option when i push on Tv Shows, that it defaults uses Title, so I don't have to chosse Title as well when browsing?
sort by: title -> sort by: episode

second question; all i have to say is READ my previous post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display watched episodes?0