MiniMeedia v0.80 Released (21/05/2009)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I don't have any plans to add genre thumbs to the xpr at this time. That may change in the future but at the moment it's not on the agenda. As far as I'm aware you can still download the genre images yourself and assign them to the various genres so you will see them when browsing to the Genres entry point?

It's not a feature of xbmc to asign thumbs to genres, year, etc.
Only the skinner can support it.

djh (aeon) did create a moviegenre folder in the media folder.
It's empty and it's up to the user to fill it with thumbs. (example, Action.jpg)

You could do the same, so we grab the media folder from SVN put the thumbs into the moviegenre folder and compress it by ourselfs to an .xpr file.

Do have a look to the media folder of Aeon and see for yourself.

You do have already a folder called studios in textures.xpr.
You can asign those thumbs the same way as the genre thumbs.

You would be the first skinner that would use the studio thumbs for library search.
But you have to be quick. The operation (PMIII HD mod) is working on it.
Moviegenre thumbs are already implemented in that skin.
Btw. I have to say it, The operation is a damn good mod.Big Grin
the rss feed isn't showing. I see the bar fo rit to scroll over, just nothing is being sent. RSS is enabled.
Works fine here.
works fine here too.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
yeah!!
Great update!
skunkm0nkee:
could please add APJAC Productions to 20th Century Fox .. my planet of the apes collection need an icon Smile

thank you Smile

hope the skin goes svn soon .. so all those new flags become available...

definably my favorite skin ... even the wife can use this one Smile
Skunkm0nkee could have a look at this watched icon position:

Here's another exemple with a even longer name:

In movies this doesn't represent a problem because it's in front of the year label.

Thanks

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:works fine here too.

Thanks. I'll verify that other skins show it and go from there.
I know this 0.80 version needs an up to date build of XBMC, but I'd rather stick with an 'stable' release, since XBMC's computer is a dedicated HTPC, and my wife and kids would kill me if I told them to wait for a newer build because the last one had a bug...you get the idea.

So, is there anything that could be 'backported' to the 0.75 version? Bugfixes, typos? I'm not talking about the changes that depend on newer features of XBMC introduce after Babylon, of course.

Thanks for all your work, and for a wonderful skin that really improves a wonderful piece of software.
Ubuntu 9.10 - XBMC 9.11 Beta
sinarquia Wrote:I know this 0.80 version needs an up to date build of XBMC, but I'd rather stick with an 'stable' release, since XBMC's computer is a dedicated HTPC, and my wife and kids would kill me if I told them to wait for a newer build because the last one had a bug...you get the idea.

So, is there anything that could be 'backported' to the 0.75 version? Bugfixes, typos? I'm not talking about the changes that depend on newer features of XBMC introduce after Babylon, of course.

Thanks for all your work, and for a wonderful skin that really improves a wonderful piece of software.

It's hard enough to maintain one version never mind maintaining a version to work with the most up to date version and another to work with the stable version of XBMC. I would recommend updating to a newer build. The fact that it's not stable doesn't mean it won't work and even if there are any issues then they are usually resolved pretty quickly and it's a cinch to use XBMCUpdater to get new versions.

Radikaltimes Wrote:could please add APJAC Productions to 20th Century Fox .. my planet of the apes collection need an icon Smile

Do you have a link that shows their logo?
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
xbs08 Wrote:Skunkm0nkee could have a look at this watched icon position:
Fixed for next release (hopefully later tonight)

Waff Wrote:There is a box that shows in which catogory you are (bleu text).
I do miss in some catogories - views the text.
Programs
Music
Pictures
Scripts (also have no background in scipts)
videos (not missing but can't read it)
Also fixed for next release
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Great skin skunkm0nkee!! It would be my new default skin if the text wasnt so small Sad

I am running XBMC with a 32" 16:9 TV CRT TV.

It would be great if you could scale up the text size similar to what was done in mediasteam. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It seems all the latest skins have microscopic text nowadays. I'll buy a LCD one day soon....lol
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Do you have a link that shows their logo?

there is no logo .. they were part of 20th Century Fox .. so u can just add it to that string Smile

thank you m8!
Rastan Wrote:Great skin skunkm0nkee!! It would be my new default skin if the text wasnt so small Sad

I am running XBMC with a 32" 16:9 TV CRT TV.

It would be great if you could scale up the text size similar to what was done in mediasteam. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It seems all the latest skins have microscopic text nowadays. I'll buy a LCD one day soon....lol

Are you using default font?
Minimeedia has a larger font.

Hi xbs08,
Thanks for the reply.
DOH! ..I never saw that option for increasing the font to larger. How silly do I feel right now? ...lol

The skin is readable now, thanks! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.80 Released (21/05/2009)1