• 5(current)
AQTBrowser.py WOW
i use the png directly.
if you only have the textures.xpr in your /skins/.../medias dir, it won't work.
ctrl-f in the .py file to see exactly what file i'm using... scroll-xxx.png or something similar.
fixed a bug in my latest one. trying to watch trailers on pages 2+ was using the trailers of page 1... forgot to check page number when a thumbnail was clicked.
link in my last post (with screenshot) contains fixed version.
(chokemaniac @ sep. 09 2004,01:19 Wrote:maybe someone could make a script to watch trailers from www.gametrailers.com

that would be so awesome  :o
your the man choke!

i love the gametailers.com site...and would love for some1 to make a nice script to stream all the game trailers (both .wmv and .mov)
great script, two questions:

could you pls give a link where to find to the two .png images, scroll-up.png and scroll-down.png for the scroll buttons and in which directory to place them?

might be a good idea to save the thumnails in another directory, now the scripts and thumbnails are mixing up in the /script directory

greetings.
you can find the png files here :
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs....ia
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
ok i've changed something in the script to save the posters in another dir.
create a folder "posters" in the scripts dir and change this in the aqtbrowser.py:

cache_dir = "q:\\scripts\\posters\\"

the if you want to use your own graphic change also this:

images_dir = "q:\\scripts\\posters\\"

and put in the "poster folders" all the files that the script need:
empty_poster.gif
background2.png
scroll-up.png
scroll-up-focus.gif
scroll-down.png
scroll-down-focus.gif
dialog-popup.png

i hope this will help Smile

but i have a question too: is there a way to better focus the poster when you select one?
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
i was using images at first, but it seems u can't navigate (give focus) to images, so i changed the thumb to buttons. so they are now using the default button behaviour, which in the pm skin is a pulsating kinda green. if you change the skin on-focus pulsating gif, you'll be able to have a clearer focus.
thanks for the update guys.

unfortunately, unless there's a way to adjust the caching settings, i am unable to use it as the trailer quickly becomes unwatchable.
thanks mouton for the advice re: page up and page down. will sort it out tonight.
after using it for a while yesterday, i thought it would be better to be able to scroll pages using the down arrow while any of the 3 bottom thumb is selected, or using the up arrow while any of the 3 top thumbs is selected.
would probably only have to make a quick fix. will see.
mouton -- i would like to create a custom image... for the poster tumb focus as they are selected..... which i will include in the new xbmc skin i am currently working on----  question
which line in the aqtbrowser.py do i have to input the name / edit - of the image e.g poster-focus.png/gif i am making

thanks
this is the look for you script i am going for in the new skin
http://home.comcast.net/~kensingh89/rabb...rowser.jpg
self.addposter(xbmcgui.controlbutton(self.getposx(i%6+1),self.getposy(i%6+1),poster_width,poster_height,'',image,image))

i guess the last one is the on-focus image... not sure how it reacts though... my guess is that it will replace the no-focus image completely... but maybe it will just put it over the no-focus image, so you could add something half-transparent...
thanks i am trying it out now --- it locks up
which one of these lines shouod i is correct??

self.addposter(xbmcgui.controlbutton(self.getposx(i%6+1),self.getposy(i%6+1),poster_width,poster_height,'',posters-focus.png,image))
or
self.addposter(xbmcgui.controlbutton(self.getposx(i%6+1),self.getposy(i%6+1),poster_width,poster_height,'',image,posters-focus.png))
or
self.addposter(xbmcgui.controlbutton(self.getposx(i%6+1),self.getposy(i%6+1),poster_width,poster_height,'',posters-focus.png,posters-focus.png))
ok i finally got it working this is the best i can do!
take a look...........
http://home.comcast.net/~kensingh89/rabb...rowser.jpg
downlaod here
http://home.comcast.net/~kensingh89/rabb...t-aqt2.rar
simply awesome
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AQTBrowser.py WOW0