• 7(current)
AQTBrowser.py WOW
(striker @ sep. 15 2004,13:45 Wrote::idea:

what about an interface to http://www.movie-list.com/

they have more than 2300 quicktime trailers, new, classics, everything Smile
that would be great
Livingroom: MacMini Mid summer 2010 4Gb RAM HDMI to Pioneer PDP-434 Plasma 1080i
Kitchen: one xbox 1.1 executer 2.3 chip 120 GB in HD 720p mode
Bedroom: Computer Intel Quad 9400, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX260, Vista Ultimate 64, Ubuntu 10.10
i really like what you guys have done a few things i would like to see.

currnet i like the list view of trailers i guess the thumbs kinda make it not look as well, a suggestion could be to make smaller thumbs..

it would be nice to have the ability to either view by list or thumbs as an option.

also this would be kinda neat is to have a random play feature that just plays the trailers on high or what ever setting.

could imdb info be pulled for each trailer ?

just some thoughts.
hello,
first off, excelent script .
i'm having a problem though when i am in the script and then try to exit right away (by clicking back on my controller), it navigates back to the xbmc home, but the screen is frozen and locked up. i can't even "super-boot" (two trigger +start+backreboot).

any ideas what might be causing this?
thanks,
rob
Sad 
i think think script is wonderful, but there needs to be a way to make the internet cache in xbmc larger than 16mb. or, it should calculate the speed downloading and wait until enough is downloaded before it starts playing (as the qt plugin does in the browser).
hello.

you're not alone robbiesullivan. i'm running a 2004-09-19 build and i just updated aqtbrowser to the newer version that also shows the movie posters. now when i try to exit, i lock up as well. this didn't happen with the older version. is this happening to anyone else?
interesting, i'm using the same build. maybe there is a newer release of python or maybe this is an xbmc problem. i'm going to try to troubleshoot it this weekendif i get some free time.

i've also adjusted the thumbnail posters for a 1080i screen. it looks a little better, not perfict, but they show up a little larger and are spaced a bit better. if anyone is interested in the code or the specific offsets i used let me know.

rob
any progress with the freezing issue(s)? Rolleyes
to: kevinsartori
robbiesullivan
the screen freezing problem is do a network time out or proper exit function in the script..... when you exit the script its still conected to the internet and xbmc dont know how to react to that function.... so it freezes up.... currently there is no fix yet.... the work arroun how ever is onec you execute the script go ahead and watch a trailer before exiting the script it seems to end the server connection and not freez up xbmc....................
in the mean time check out the a screen shot of a customized version of the aqtbrowser2... script in my new skin i am working on ..... http://www.pepboysexposed.com/xbmc/ssa/
hopefully there will be a freez fix in time for my release....
that makes sense, i noticed that playing a trailer does seem to stop the "freezing".

excelent looking looking ui but the way.... much better then my "positions" hack for the hd tv. i can't wait to get my hands on it.

rob
@White_Rabbit
the new skin looks amazing Wink still looking to your release....

regards
geminiserver
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

here is a small fix to movies that won't play.

Quote:def getmovielinkfrompage(htmlpage):
print('getting movielink')
m = re.search('<param name="href" value="(.*)0.mov">', htmlpage, re.ignorecase) # added a "0" so that it does'nt come up with the fullscreen option when it searches
if m != none:
print('link = ' + m.group(1) + '.mov')
return stripfinallink(m.group(1))

m = re.search('<param name="src" value="(.*)0.mov">', htmlpage, re.ignorecase) # added a "0" so that it does'nt come up with the fullscreen option when it searches
if m != none:
print('link = ' + m.group(1) + '.mov')
return stripfinallink(m.group(1))

xbmcgui.dialog().ok('error','unable to find 0.mov link')

as you can see it was a very small update but it fixed the problem.
it's available at:
aqtbrowser.py
if you use "(.*)0.mov", u'll need to use print('link = ' + m.group(1) + '0.mov') later on...

or u can leave it at print('link = ' + m.group(1) + '.mov') but u'll then have to change your regexp to "(.*0).mov"

(changed my link to add this change. thx)
why and what is regexp?
=)

btw why would you need to change it like that?
it takes the adress movie_name_trailer_48 and strips the _48 anyways and later on adds a _m480.mov
spacestation alpha beta1 is released and can be downloaded at the usual skin placeses

e.g http://www.xbox-skins.net/
i'm getting a bit lost here.

can some one provide a link to the latest version with all the fixes/upgrades.

thanks in advance
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AQTBrowser.py WOW0