Multiplex Tv Overlay watched something strange
ive just noticed n the tv multiplex view that i now have a blue tick instead of the usual watched icon. i have checked through all the files and folders and do not have an image of this blue tick.

i was wondering if anyone knew the exact code for the watched overlay icon so i could see if it has been replaced and change it.

it is really x-files type thing as i cannot see this blue tick in any folder as mentioned above.

anyhelp would be appreciated
sokar666 Wrote:ive just noticed n the tv multiplex view that i now have a blue tick instead of the usual watched icon. i have checked through all the files and folders and do not have an image of this blue tick.

i was wondering if anyone knew the exact code for the watched overlay icon so i could see if it has been replaced and change it.

it is really x-files type thing as i cannot see this blue tick in any folder as mentioned above.

anyhelp would be appreciated

there are 2 OverlayWatched.png files both look like a grey thumb pointing left with a white tick mark one is in the root of the media folder the other is in the multiplex folder/ swap them around to see if one of these files are corupt in some way, if they are go on to git hub and download those 2 files again if you don't know how to do that pm me and i will upload the files or email them to you as they are really tiny filesWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
That's from another skin I think.
Them overlays are from xtv i believe looks like sombody on there has done some modding
And it looks ghastly :p
i believe its from minimedia, had a look at there screenshots but ive never had any other skin than aeon
Your right i had forgotten skunkmonkee was using the same overlay, and it looks ok with his skin but not with aurigaWink
ok so we have determined its from another skin, which i agree with.

question 1 - how could that have possibly happened, if my kids have messed with my pc ill kill them.

question 2 - apart from reloading everything which i really dont want to do as i have designed my own view around multiplex is there anyway of reversing it
sokar666 Wrote:ok so we have determined its from another skin, which i agree with.

question 1 - how could that have possibly happened, if my kids have messed with my pc ill kill them.

question 2 - apart from reloading everything which i really dont want to do as i have designed my own view around multiplex is there anyway of reversing it

I will upload you the files in a minute one goes into the root of media folder the other place in the multiplex folder and overwrite any other file in there, then if it still does not work then shoot the meddling kidsLaugh but hold of doing that for now, will upload em in a momemt and post back ok.
Re-download the OverlayWatched.png.
Here you are these should sort it out and save your kids hides Here ya go http://www.4shared.com/file/106934043/b2e6a998/media.html

Ps any news on the mod your working on?
i appreciate all the help i truely do but unfortunately they are still there, its wierd, there is not png, bmp or jpeg which corresponds with this blue tick anywhere in my folders.

just a note im not sure but i cant find a reference to it within the multiplex.xml
sokar666 Wrote:i appreciate all the help i truely do but unfortunately they are still there, its wierd, there is not png, bmp or jpeg which corresponds with this blue tick anywhere in my folders.

just a note im not sure but i cant find a reference to it within the multiplex.xml
Well i was sure that would fix it have you tried resetting the skins settings?
not sure if it will do any good but it's worth a go.
other than that i aint got a clue i suppose the only other thing i would try as a last resort was redownload a fresh copy of auriga and re name it to say somat like "new" then start by copying into it your .xml files then all your changed textures one by one and see if the problem comes back, it's a bit faffy but at least you should be able to track down the problem hopefullyEek
thanx for the all the help paul and hitcher.

problem solved, i did like u said, downloaded a fresh copy of auriga and copied my xml files over, refreshed and no more blue tick woohoo

in still gonna throttle my kids though, suppose it serves myself right for keeping the settings unlocked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiplex Tv Overlay watched something strange0