Playlist Slim Layout empty
It seems that in Music ibrary Mode, List view, LAYOUT : SLIM, the list is empty aside from the track time-length on the far right of the list. But if I change to LAYOUT : FULL, the title and album are listed perfectly.

BTW, these same tracks appear just fine in slim mode when in other folders (i.e. song, album, ...)

Is there a glitch with Aeon playlist slim layout or is there something I'm missing?

XBMC build 20177
I also just found that trying to play some playlist songs actually play other songs. Related issues? Also happens in MediaStream skin, though since no Full vs. Slim list modes, can't verify that. Will try XBMC SVN update.

EDIT: SVN 20222 doesn't fix these issues
Determined my problem is with Viewtype_List.xml in the mod pack. Guess not too many people are using music playlists.

Moved my issue to that thread. Sorry for the useless bump.
curtis-r Wrote:Determined my problem is with Viewtype_List.xml in the mod pack. Guess not too many people are using music playlists.

Moved my issue to that thread. Sorry for the useless bump.
These mods a written for Auriga not Stark you need to download Auriga for them to work
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Ignore me.
But he is running stark? yes...
I had similar problems using cf2009's when i moved from stark to auriga and used the mod pack i had at the time it caused me loads of trouble and thus assumed it would be the same way the other way round is this not the case? can you clarify.
And i don't think it's polite to say ignore. if i am wrong then explainStare
Sorry, I meant ignore my post not yours.
Hitcher Wrote:Sorry, I meant ignore my post not yours.
No problem sorry if i came across as being pissed.
I am glad that's sorted.Smile
My problem appears to be a Mod Pack issue that CF2009 has verified & is working on a fix. Sorry for the cross-thread postings.

BTW, though there was some confusion whether I was on Stark or Auriga. I'm fairly certain I have been on Auriga for a while but definitely am now either way. Isn't Mediaplex view only on Auriga w/o a mod?
curtis-r Wrote:My problem appears to be a Mod Pack issue that CF2009 has verified & is working on a fix. Sorry for the cross-thread postings.

BTW, though there was some confusion whether I was on Stark or Auriga. I'm fairly certain I have been on Auriga for a while but definitely am now either way. Isn't Mediaplex view only on Auriga w/o a mod?
From what i had been told multiplex only works for Auriga but i could be wrong
Cf2009 as uploaded a test mod pack if you did not know...
paul Wrote:Cf2009 as uploaded a test mod pack if you did not know...

Do you mean higher than 0.4.1? If so, could you post a link?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist Slim Layout empty0