have folder show only if videos inside? [file mode]
Is it possible for folders not to be shown in file mode unless there is at least one video inside? I have my TV folders setup like this.

F:/
F:/Criminal Minds/1x01 - blahblah.avi
F:/Documentaries/A documentary.avi
F:/Ugly Betty/3x22 - blahblah.avi

I've tried library mode, and it's perfect for movies but I have lots of documentaries, home videos, exercise videos etc that don't scrape, so file mode works just fine. Plus for all the cool shows like 24 and Fringe I can still scrape the info and thumbs etc. It would be great if for example I could download a new tv show episode, CSI perhaps, ftp it over into the CSI folder. Then when browsing the tv folder the CSI folder appeared. Then once I'd watched it and deleted it that folder then disappeared from view until the next CSI episode was ftp'd over to the xbox and back into that folder.

That sounds a bit long winded and I hope it makes sense lol. I have tried manually adding obscure documentaries by hand to the library using nfo files but I've failed miserably so far.
Not possible, no.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
have folder show only if videos inside? [file mode]0